Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:40 am

baker street

baker street
Another interesting podcast. You may not agree with what those guys are saying but at least it’s out in the open which is a vast improvement

27CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:42 pm

acdc

acdc
Tomton wrote:Plenty to chew over there!

Heads up to the guys for putting themselves on the spot. Can't say Timmins seemed very sure of what he's up to tbh!

28CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
Looks like Brian Graham up next. Never rated him at Cappielow but he proved a lot of folk wrong!

29CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
If you're looking for something completely out the box Callum, one of our old fans would make an interesting Podcast. There are more than a few very knowledgeable fans out there.

30CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:21 pm

POD

POD
Absolutely something I’d like to do! Would be great to get a few fans around a table and come up with an all time Morton 11 between them.

31CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:28 pm

Archieton

Archieton
POD wrote:Absolutely something I’d like to do! Would be great to get a few fans around a table and come up with an all time Morton 11 between them.
There's the great divide between the youngsters who have never seen top flight football at Cappielow and the oldies who remember the days of Hal Stewart and the Danish invasion. Irrelevant according to the young bucks, but are they really just jealous?

32CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 pm

POD

POD
Would be interesting to do one with 2 or 3 older fans and one with 2 or 3 younger fans and compare the sides *we all know who’d come out on top / there is only one Andy Ritchie*

33CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:49 pm

Archieton

Archieton
POD wrote:Would be interesting to do one with 2 or 3 older fans and one with 2 or 3 younger fans and compare the sides *we all know who’d come out on top / there is only one Andy Ritchie*

There's also only one Allan McGraw! smile

34CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:40 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Archieton wrote:
POD wrote:Absolutely something I’d like to do! Would be great to get a few fans around a table and come up with an all time Morton 11 between them.
There's the great divide between the youngsters who have never seen top flight football at Cappielow and the oldies who remember the days of Hal Stewart and the Danish invasion. Irrelevant according to the young bucks, but are they really just jealous?

I think we're seeing three generations rather than two. The oldies can remember the McGraw days and a League Cup final against Rangers, the middle aged - Big Andy and the 'Stars of 79', and sadly our youngsters only have memories of the unmitigated disaster that has been the Rae family's tenure.

35CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:50 pm

POD

POD
CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 34b87710

36CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:06 pm

FTW

Oyenuga was entertaining!

37CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:17 pm

POD

POD
Kudus podcast will be out on Friday 👍

38CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:26 pm

FTW

POD wrote:Kudus podcast will be out on Friday 👍
Looking forward to hearing that!

39CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:38 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Kudus podcast is now live!

40CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:22 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Nicky Low podcast is up!

41CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:48 pm

9 Blairmore Road

9 Blairmore Road
Good listen tbh!

42CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:50 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Screen80

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

43CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:03 pm

GeeDee

Just picked up on this stuff. Very good and a big improvement on the usual Tele stuff

44CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:20 pm

BarrTon

BarrTon
I see the usual suspects have been trying to muddy the waters in the other place. The podcasts speak for themselves. Keep up the good work.

45CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Callum's Joe Harper podcast is now live.

46CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:01 am

AberTon

AberTon
I really enjoyed that first Joe Harper podcast and look forward to the next.

47CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:10 am

SPIKE

Joe Harper - one of Morton's best.

48CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:39 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Joe Harper was just before my time. Am I right in saying he started off as a winger?

49CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:02 am

Tomton

Tomton
LinwoodTON wrote:Joe Harper was just before my time. Am I right in saying he started off as a winger?

I'm fairly sure he was always seen as a striker - even as a fifteen year old for Scottish Schoolboys. Maybe one of the 'oldies' could confirm!

50CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CFB PODCASTS DISCUSSION THREAD on Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Joe Harper part 2 is now live on the link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum