Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now we are into the middle oh January

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:36 pm

banksyton

Who’s all trying to lose the festive blubber, I hold my hands up as I’ve put on the usual 2st . Same every year but I stop eating & drinking crap on 5th and health eat along with 1hr exercise every day and hopefully by end of feb I’m back to my normal weight . Right spill the beans who else have to lose their porky belly ? Now we are into the middle oh January  68d23e10

2Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:42 pm

hairymary

hairymary
I’m just fat end of story

3Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:24 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
I stopped smoking 18 months ago and took up eating. Fuck diets.

4Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:22 pm

JCB

JCB
Have had a roller coaster battle with the flab all my life. Got right back down to my ideal weight a couple of years ago but it's just gone back on. Started diet again on New Year's day! sad

5Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:24 pm

banksyton

Good , honesty the best solution 👍🏼,porky and happy outweighs slender and dispair . Please note some porkies however will never be happy even if they obtain a fairy princess 😂

6Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:56 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
banksyton wrote:Good , honesty the best solution 👍🏼,porky and happy outweighs slender and dispair . Please note some porkies however will never be happy even if they obtain a fairy princess 😂
He's only putting it on for the camera!

Now we are into the middle oh January  Downlo12

7Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:01 pm

SPIKE

wee Andy wrote:
banksyton wrote:Good , honesty the best solution 👍🏼,porky and happy outweighs slender and dispair . Please note some porkies however will never be happy even if they obtain a fairy princess 😂
He's only putting it on for the camera!

Now we are into the middle oh January  Downlo12

I heard he took it off for the camera.

8Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:06 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
I can't imagine Porky with hair. He once announced to the comic that he wasn't bald, he just shaves his head. Laughing

9Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:27 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
LinwoodTON wrote:I can't imagine Porky with hair. He once announced to the comic that he wasn't bald, he just shaves his head. Laughing
PORKY has a vivid imagination! happy

Now we are into the middle oh January  Downlo13

10Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 pm

banksyton

Don’t think he even has hair oh his haw mawz. Surprised he doesn’t have a problem column in the comic , if not by god they need one. There’s some profoundly troublesome characters in it.😂

11Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:35 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
wee Andy wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:I can't imagine Porky with hair. He once announced to the comic that he wasn't bald, he just shaves his head. Laughing

Web developer? Is Porky secretly Spiderman?

12Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:36 pm

banksyton

He had hair once😂Now we are into the middle oh January  5047c310

13Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
LinwoodTON wrote:
wee Andy wrote:

Web developer? Is Porky secretly Spiderman?
Now we are into the middle oh January  Downlo14

14Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:58 pm

banksyton

Web of lies ?

15Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:14 am

connellton

wee Andy wrote:

I thought he was an ad agent!

16Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:17 am

banksyton

Special agent 003 1/2 😂

17Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:31 am

SPIKE

banksyton wrote:Special agent 003 1/2 😂

licensed to thrill watt?

18Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:40 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
banksyton wrote:Special agent 003 1/2 😂

Now we are into the middle oh January  Facech10

19Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:17 pm

banksyton

Taking down ones particulars, he really enjoys that then🤔😂

20Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:22 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
banksyton wrote:Taking down ones particulars, he really enjoys that then🤔😂

He also enjoys receiving swollen goods.

21Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:24 pm

benderTon

benderTon
LinwoodTON wrote:

thumbs up

22Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:50 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
LinwoodTON wrote:

Now we are into the middle oh January  Natura10

23Now we are into the middle oh January  Empty Re: Now we are into the middle oh January on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:14 pm

banksyton

Some say he’s one grunt oh a ride 😂

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum