Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'TON on the telly!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:01 pm

donut

I do nut know what happened there. cheers

52'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:02 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Well well well. The fat lady tried to get up a few times but the mighty Morton told her to sit her fat arse down. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

53'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:04 pm

Wylie

Wylie
Get that defence sorted and we're in the top four!

54'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Wylie wrote:Get that defence sorted and we're in the top four!

Where's the fun in that? Just score more than they do. bounce bounce bounce

55'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:21 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Wylie wrote:Get that defence sorted and we're in the top four!

Where's the fun in that? Just score more than they do. bounce bounce bounce
Good one JB - what a comeback!

56'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:35 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
donut wrote:I do nut know what happened there. cheers
That's the way the cookie crumbles donut hee hee

57'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
It's a good night from me guys. Enjoy your night.

'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Giphy10

58'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Screen16

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

59'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:36 pm

bigsanny

bigsanny
You could say we scored five there. Great to get the three points though

60'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:39 pm

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
bigsanny wrote:You could say we scored five there. Great to get the three points though

Got home for second half - what a comeback eh! Cool

61'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:47 pm

toddyton

toddyton
Well what to say? We really did get out of jail there after locking ourselves up! Our defence just caves in when it's put under pressure and we won't get off with it every week. New signings are a priority.

That's not to say that I don't share everyone's enjoyment of a great escape!

62'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:27 am

cowalton

cowalton
Five or six of us on the ferry back last night havin' a good old jolly! We've lost a lot of Cowal fans over the last few years but they'll soon be back if there's more of this, and our own wee Lewis made the winner! Happy times.

63'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:59 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
In the cold light of day, that was appalling last night. Don't get me wrong, a great result and great atmosphere but these performances won't get us anywhere this season.

Didn't look as if Peter Grant was anywhere near fit enough to start and his tippy toe football and long high balls almost put us in big trouble. McLean is definitely the best of the bad lot in defence, not counting Strapp who had another excellent game. Chris Millar looks done at this level and Jimbo is only slightly better. What exactly does Cameron Blues bring to the party? Was hard for the new boy to make any kind of impression so to say he didn't look that good is probably unfair.

Bringing defenders in must be our top priority now and if big Sutton isn't going to start every game Hoppy has to find a way of playing without him on the park. We can't go on lumping high balls to Sutton when he's still sat on the bench.

64'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:06 am

strapton

strapton
cowalton wrote:Five or six of us on the ferry back last night havin' a good old jolly! We've lost a lot of Cowal fans over the last few years but they'll soon be back if there's more of this, and our own wee Lewis made the winner! Happy times.
Hi - bud, aye that was a laugh! Hopin to see you again next time cheers

65'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:51 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Sorry about the one man commentary last night! That's me and the sore head off down the road. Fingers crossed for next Friday! ☀

66'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:38 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
stalkton wrote:Sorry about the one man commentary last night! That's me and the sore head off down the road. Fingers crossed for next Friday! ☀
Safe journey John! Your wee commentary was quite funny! cheers

67'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo wrote:It's a good night from me guys. Enjoy your night.

Anyone got a couple of painkillers? affraid

68'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:02 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:It's a good night from me guys. Enjoy your night.

Anyone got a couple of painkillers? affraid
Serves you right you grumpy cunt! Razz

69'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
'TON on the telly! - Page 3 Screen34

THOROUGHLY DESERVED.

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum