Admin

Admin
Admin
'TON on the telly! Screen11

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:27 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Have the club sorted out the Cowshed gantry issue yet? Back in the day the camera always went above the dugout, can't see why they don't do that anymore.

3'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:59 am

stalkton

stalkton
Johnny Bravo wrote:Have the club sorted out the Cowshed gantry issue yet? Back in the day the camera always went above the dugout, can't see why they don't do that anymore.

I don't get the hooha. Only managed up the road four times last season and the shed was half empty.

4'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:12 pm

JCB

JCB
Johnny Bravo wrote:Have the club sorted out the Cowshed gantry issue yet? Back in the day the camera always went above the dugout, can't see why they don't do that anymore.

Stalkton has hit the nail on the head. It's a NON issue except for a hard core of disgruntled sad sacks who would cause a fight in an empty house! Totally different if Cappielow was more than half full!

5'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:32 am

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
JCB wrote:

Stalkton has hit the nail on the head. It's a NON issue except for a hard core of disgruntled sad sacks who would cause a fight in an empty house! Totally different if Cappielow was more than half full!

The same ones that knock Graham and MCT. There stuff posted elsewhere is nothing short of disgusting.

6'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:49 pm

Vito Brigante

Vito Brigante
Wont be able to make a game till near the end of this month due to work.

But going from the highlights it looked a bit of a shambles at the back, but scored 2 away so not everything is bad.

For anyone at the games, what do we still need in terms of players? GK and CBs keep getting mentioned. Will this MCT cash be the saviour?

Hope this forum is a success, its a shame whats happened to the other one which was once a good place for morton fans to talk.

7'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:00 pm

JCB

JCB
Vito Brigante wrote:Wont be able to make a game till near the end of this month due to work.

But going from the highlights it looked a bit of a shambles at the back, but scored 2 away so not everything is bad.

For anyone at the games, what do we still need in terms of players? GK and CBs keep getting mentioned. Will this MCT cash be the saviour?

Hope this forum is a success, its a shame whats happened to the other one which was once a good place for morton fans to talk.

So many questions Vito! What do we need in terms of players - very hard to write anybody off so early but central defence and goalie are not looking too encouraging!

8'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:52 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Vito Brigante wrote:Wont be able to make a game till near the end of this month due to work.

There's no question that Ramsbottom is out of his league. Having said that, he's getting no help from the players in front of him. He does appear to be a good shot stopper but that's not good enough in this league.

We are very short in defence, right back seems ok though. Another two CB's and some LB cover are urgently required.

If Hoppy is going to go with the Kevin Keegan tactics of 'if you score 3, we'll score 4', that might well work but it'll be one hell of a season if that's the plan.

The MCT money is interesting. The founder Graham McLennan told me personally that their money will be the difference between having a team on the park and having a quality team on the park. I think we have to give them until the window shuts to see what happens.

9'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:59 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Johnny Bravo wrote:

There's no question that Ramsbottom is out of his league. Having said that, he's getting no help from the players in front of him. He does appear to be a good shot stopper but that's not good enough in this league.

We are very short in defence, right back seems ok though. Another two CB's and some LB cover are urgently required.

If Hoppy is going to go with the Kevin Keegan tactics of 'if you score 3, we'll score 4', that might well work but it'll be one hell of a season if that's the plan.

The MCT money is interesting. The founder Graham McLennan told me personally that their money will be the difference between having a team on the park and having a quality team on the park. I think we have to give them until the window shuts to see what happens.

We're drifting off topic here but that's exactly what I was told too and as you say we just have to wait in hope. If Graham doesn't deliver he knows what's going to happen with the debits.

10'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:53 pm

stalkton

stalkton

Nail on head vito especialy for folk who live at a distance. Gave up on it quite a while back Embarassed

11'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:10 pm

Tomton

Tomton
stalkton wrote:

Nail on head vito especialy for folk who live at a distance. Gave up on it quite a while back Embarassed

Somebody posted a link on it to here but it disappeared. Surprised

12'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:14 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Well you can't expect another forum to advertise this one, can you? Rolling Eyes

13'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I actually quite like the other forum. Some of the guys on at are real footballing experts. It's a shame they've chosen a different route through life instead of spreading their football knowledge.

Only kidding. They really are a bunch of lowlife.

14'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:02 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
I've got mates on that board. Only joined here 'cos I got banned off it with mistaken ID - good guys but the admin are shite, i'll give you that one.

15'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:27 pm

JCB

JCB
'The admin are shite' - how elegant! Mind you I chucked that board ages ago when the bullying started and just used P & B. Hope this one takes off.

16'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Does anyone really know who owns that forum? I know it used to be the photographer guy but I think he chucked it a while ago. Gone downhill rapidly since.

17'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:41 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Who cares there fuds if they ban you with no warning cos they think you're somebody else.

18'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
weemanTon wrote:Who cares there fuds if they ban you with no warning cos they think you're somebody else.

Who did they think you were weeman?

19'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:48 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
fuck knows but folk kept calling me different names. Mind you i was only windin them up for fun.

20'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:53 am

stalkton

stalkton
They're only interested in bad mouthing everything - not a nice place any more unless you think it's cool. The hingers on are even worse. Who gives a fuck about Partick Thistle or Falkirk. We're Morton FFS! Shocked

21'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:18 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
The internet is a great place. It also breeds a whole new kind of warrior.

22'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Johnny Bravo wrote:The internet is a great place. It also breeds a whole new kind of warrior.
Thanks for playing champ! Basketball

23'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:45 pm

Wylie

Wylie
Now now chaps - rise above it! lol!

24'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
If that clown ever appears here, I'm off.

25'TON on the telly! Empty Re: 'TON on the telly! on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:23 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Quick Draw wrote:If that clown ever appears here, I'm off.
'TON on the telly! Downlo11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum