Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AND AWAY WE GO!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:49 pm

SHIT

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

27AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:59 pm

Very very disappointed but not really surprised. New signings are a huge priority.

View user profile

28AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Screen14

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

29AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:46 pm

So much for all my confidence. Don't know what Hoppy had for his lunch but good lord, that was quite a starting line up.

I'm beginning to think that Hoppy has been listening to all the hype about himself. He needs to remember that he's in the second tier in Scotland and we just want to see the ball in the back of the net, the easiest way possible.

View user profile

30AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Screen15

31AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:13 pm

At least we're only three points off the pace. Laughing

View user profile

32AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:At least we're only three points off the pace. Laughing

Yip - you sure need a sense of humour those days!

View user profile

33AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Had myself all built up for the game and got my shift changed. Sometimes your luck's in! cyclops

View user profile

34AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Why did Hoppy change a winning team? If Strapp was out, just stick someone else in that position.

And why was Lyons dropped?

View user profile

35AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:10 pm

It happens year in year out - the fans forgive everything in the closed season. Five hundred poor sods trekked down that road today. I feel sorry for them but only slightly.

Anyway MCT will have it fixed in a jiffy! Very Happy

View user profile

36AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:23 pm

JCB wrote:It happens year in year out - the fans forgive everything in the closed season. Five hundred poor sods trekked down that road today. I feel sorry for them but only slightly.

Anyway MCT will have it fixed in a jiffy! Very Happy
Yes I feel mugged tonight.

View user profile

37AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:25 pm

To add insult to injury, I got fecking soaked to the skin.

View user profile

38AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Quick Draw wrote:To add insult to injury, I got fecking soaked to the skin.
sunny

View user profile

39AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:50 pm

Can't wait to see the highlights but from all accounts we were very poor.

View user profile

40AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:08 pm

theduffer wrote:Can't wait to see the highlights but from all accounts we were very poor.

Just watched them and it wasn't ALL bad but that defence -OUCH!!

View user profile

41AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Talking of highlights. I see the site has a very good section for highlights. Well done guys.

View user profile

42AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Quick Draw wrote:Talking of highlights. I see the site has a very good section for highlights. Well done guys.

Thanks QD. I've locked the thread to keep it all nice and tidy.

Any suggestions to improve this or any other feature, PM me and I'll see what we can do.

43AND AWAY WE GO! - Page 2 Empty Re: AND AWAY WE GO! on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:Talking of highlights. I see the site has a very good section for highlights. Well done guys.

Thanks QD. I've locked the thread to keep it all nice and tidy.

Any suggestions to improve this or any other feature, PM me and I'll see what we can do.

Yes - the highlights bit is looking very tidy and having admin that wants input from members is a big improvement.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum