Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE CURSE OF THE RAES.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76THE CURSE OF THE RAES. - Page 4 Empty Re: THE CURSE OF THE RAES. on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:16 pm

SPIKE

Quick Draw wrote:I've spoken to the MCT guy, not in person but by email. I don't think he's a stooge as such. He's probably been groomed for the role.

Is he being used?

77THE CURSE OF THE RAES. - Page 4 Empty Re: THE CURSE OF THE RAES. on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:31 pm

Edwards

Edwards
SPIKE wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:I've spoken to the MCT guy, not in person but by email. I don't think he's a stooge as such. He's probably been groomed for the role.

Is he being used?

He’s a charity fundraiser by profession. How convenient that he suddenly popped up from nowhere just when Rae wanted charity. Is that cynical or just realistic?

78THE CURSE OF THE RAES. - Page 4 Empty Re: THE CURSE OF THE RAES. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:32 am

JerseyTon

JerseyTon
Edwards wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Is he being used?

He’s a charity fundraiser by profession. How convenient that he suddenly popped up from nowhere just when Rae wanted charity. Is that cynical or just realistic?
The warning signs are already there and woe betide those who ignore them. The Raes are abusing the club. If it was a child it would be taken into care.

Instead up pops this motormouth to beg for money to perpetuate the abuse and the awestruck hard of thinking willingly dip into their hard earned cash.

Only at Greenock Morton. GET THE RAES TO FUCK OUT OF OUR CLUB AND A DECENT NEW OWNER IN!

(Or McLennan and the rest of those MCT bampots will have a fans owned division two struggler with a hard core of 300)

79THE CURSE OF THE RAES. - Page 4 Empty Re: THE CURSE OF THE RAES. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:48 am

SPIKE

[quote="JerseyTon"]
Edwards wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Is he being used?

The warning signs are already there and woe betide those who ignore them. The Raes are abusing the club. If it was a child it would be taken into care.

Instead up pops this motormouth to beg for money to perpetuate the abuse and the awestruck hard of thinking willingly dip into their hard earned cash.

those MCT bampots will have a fans owned division two struggler with a hard core of 300

That is rather optimistic

80THE CURSE OF THE RAES. - Page 4 Empty Re: THE CURSE OF THE RAES. on Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:40 pm

JCB

JCB
Indeed! Morton fans have proved time after time in the last two decades that they couldn't organise a Teddy Bears' picnic - let alone run a professional football club. MCT is a sham and a shambles IMHO!

If we can't find a new owner willing to steward the Club properly we'd be better closing the doors.

81THE CURSE OF THE RAES. - Page 4 Empty Re: THE CURSE OF THE RAES. on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:59 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
JCB wrote:Indeed! Morton fans have proved time after time in the last two decades that they couldn't organise a Teddy Bears' picnic - let alone run a professional football club. MCT is a sham and a shambles IMHO!

If we can't find a new owner willing to steward the Club properly we'd be better closing the doors.

I agree and disagree. It's a great concept, but not at a club with over £2m debt.

For fans to put in a tenner a month, and the millionaire owner to put in nothing, is simply taking the piss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum