LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I the only person?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Am I the only person? Empty Am I the only person? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:35 am

SPIKE

Who thinks that Gordon Todd and Gordon Dyer are 2 different blokes?

What a brassneck for Gordon Dyer.

He gets punted from this messageboard for being abusive, creates a silly wee messageboard to continually abuse folk from here, only to try and slither back on here by pretending to be someone else a couple of months later.

2Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

3Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:00 am

SPIKE

? ? ? ?

Is that yes or no please?

4Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
SPIKE wrote:

? ? ? ?

Is that yes or no please?

Gordon Dyer is a registered member. He is not Gordon Todd! I posted a link to my email address for any who wish to speak directly with me.

G.T.

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

5Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:21 am

SPIKE

What a brassneck for Gordon Dyer. He gets punted from this messageboard for being abusive, creates a silly wee messageboard to continually abuse folk from here, only to try and slither back on here by pretending to be someone else a couple of months later.

Is there anyone who pleases capitanus?

6Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Gibbyton

Gibbyton
SPIKE wrote:What a brassneck for Gordon Dyer. He gets punted from this messageboard for being abusive, creates a silly wee messageboard to continually abuse folk from here, only to try and slither back on here by pretending to be someone else a couple of months later.

aye - he's a wanker Evil or Very Mad

7Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:22 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
SPIKE wrote:What a brassneck for Gordon Dyer. He gets punted from this messageboard for being abusive, creates a silly wee messageboard to continually abuse folk from here, only to try and slither back on here by pretending to be someone else a couple of months later.

He just likes the sound of his own voice. Anyone who stands up to him gets accused of being me, so as the Mods can get rid of them. At least three innocent posters have been banned after Porky has accused them of being me and it looks like poor King Bee will be the fourth.

8Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:42 pm

Archieton

Archieton
LinwoodTON wrote:

He just likes the sound of his own voice. Anyone who stands up to him gets accused of being me, so as the Mods can get rid of them. At least three innocent posters have been banned after Porky has accused them of being me and it looks like poor King Bee will be the fourth.
Can't comment on your personal squabbles but have known Toddy for longer than I care to remember and he's a first rate bloke.

9Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:01 pm

toddyton

toddyton
Archieton wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

Can't comment on your personal squabbles but have known Toddy for longer than I care to remember and he's a first rate bloke.
What a kind thing to say Archibald! smile

10Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:29 am

baker street

baker street
SPIKE wrote:

He gets punted from this messageboard for being abusive, creates a silly wee messageboard to continually abuse folk from here, only to try and slither back on here by pretending to be someone else a couple of months later.
GT seems to be making a good fist of this new forum and it's perfectly obvious that he's not Gordon Dyer. I don't understand precisely what the Capitanus character's upset about but gather he's employed by the Scottish Farmer. He's a very poor advert for his paymaster I.M.O.

11Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:38 am

SPIKE

GT seems to be making a good fist of this new forum and it's perfectly obvious that he's not Gordon Dyer.

It is a slow but steady process as more and more supporters move across.

12Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:28 am

kincaids

kincaids
SPIKE wrote:GT seems to be making a good fist of this new forum and it's perfectly obvious that he's not Gordon Dyer.

Forums have become less popular with the rise of 'Social media' but they are still useful message boards and this one is good for updates and highlights which aren't available elsewhere (without having to search around).

13Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:52 pm

stuarton

stuarton
Your spot on

14Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:57 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
baker street wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

GT seems to be making a good fist of this new forum and it's perfectly obvious that he's not Gordon Dyer. I don't understand precisely what the Capitanus character's upset about but gather he's employed by the Scottish Farmer. He's a very poor advert for his paymaster I.M.O.

Correct. I've neither got the time nor the knowledge to set up a forum, never mind run one.

15Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:28 pm

wonderton

wonderton
baker street wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

He doesn't come over as bright enough to be a journalist! unsure

Alice.

16Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
wonderton wrote:
baker street wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

He doesn't come over as bright enough to be a journalist! unsure

Alice.

He's not, and he's not. He sells pigs.

17Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:46 pm

wonderton

wonderton
A farmer? unsure

18Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:09 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
wonderton wrote:A farmer? unsure

A pig pimp.

19Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:09 am

wonderton

wonderton
Your just being silly now but it’s obvious he’s not Gordon Todd. Thanks.

Alice

20Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:10 am

J Dunn

SPIKE wrote:GT seems to be making a good fist of this new forum and it's perfectly obvious that he's not Gordon Dyer.

Other forum's just nasty wee shites

21Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:21 am

Delton

Delton
Wee and big!

22Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:38 am

Taggart

Taggart
A shite by any other name is still a keech!

23Am I the only person? Empty Re: Am I the only person? on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:58 am

SPIKE

some shite is better for the roses than other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum