Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TWITTER OTT?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:46 pm

9 Strathblane Crescent

Who were the sectarian bigots What was the outcome of your meeting with the C.E.O., Mr. Gordon?

27TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:47 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
The Toad wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I wonder if the People's Champion had his meeting with the CEO today, or he shat his pants as he normally does.
Having read his 'Tweets' and postings on the Morton forum, I confess to having been more than a little interested in the outcome of Russell Gordon's meeting with our Chief Executive. I'm certain that I was not alone after reading this sort of stuff:

TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Screen10

When politely challenged by a fellow poster earlier this evening, Mr. Gordon appeared somewhat discombobulated!

TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Screen11

Presumably 'King Bee's fellow posters also await a report of the outcome of the much vaunted meeting!

I see he still thinks King Bee is me, What a loser. Laughing

At least I know I can make him cry without even trying. Delicious.

28TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:56 pm

The Toad

The Toad
Presumably 'King Bee's fellow posters also await a report of the outcome of the much vaunted meeting!

TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Screen12

29TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:51 pm

The Toad

The Toad
Russell Gordon is apparently afraid to speak openly about his meeting with the C.E.O. - if it indeed it took place. People are, therefore, entirely free to draw their own conclusions!

30TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:26 am

Cap'nCook

Cap'nCook
The Toad wrote:Russell Gordon is apparently afraid to speak openly about his meeting with the C.E.O. - if it indeed it took place. People are, therefore, entirely free to draw their own conclusions!
Perhaps a meeting with the C.E.O. is something that shouldn't be talked about in public, though.

31TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:30 am

SPIKE

Cap'nCook wrote:
The Toad wrote:Russell Gordon is apparently afraid to speak openly about his meeting with the C.E.O. - if it indeed it took place. People are, therefore, entirely free to draw their own conclusions!
Perhaps a meeting with the C.E.O. is something that shouldn't be talked about in public, though.

Nor lieutenants claiming to be captains.

32TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:38 am

The Toad

The Toad
Cap'nCook wrote:
TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Screen13

33TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:48 am

Clydeview2

Clydeview2
No wonder his boyfriends hate him!

34TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:55 am

SPIKE

Clydeview2 wrote:No wonder his boyfriends hate him!

How many doze he huv?

35TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:54 pm

JCB

JCB
Well they all seem to have kissed and made up. What a week in our history - a laughing stock in Scottish football yet again!

36TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:26 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Cap'nCook wrote:

You can't be a community club without transparency.

37TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:43 pm

Gibbyton

Gibbyton
Russell Gordon is a wimp and hides behind his mates - fact

38TWITTER OTT? - Page 2 Empty Re: TWITTER OTT? on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Clydeview2

Clydeview2
Gibbyton wrote:
Russell Gordon is a wimp and hides behind his mates - fact
That is correct - an internet drama queen and bully boy and in real life a mouse unless he’s half cut.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum