Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - MORE POINTS ON THE TABLE?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

SPIKE

Up the Cut?

stalkton

stalkton
Old man saying we well deserved it. Hoping to make Perth next saturday

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
It's a pity we've got the cup next week. Could really have done with keeping the good league record going into games against the better teams in the league. A defeat up at Perth might knock our confidence.

SPIKE

Would.

kincaids

kincaids
Will?

SPIKE

TWT

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:It's a pity we've got the cup next week. Could really have done with keeping the good league record going into games against the better teams in the league. A defeat up at Perth might knock our confidence.

Dammed if we do and dammed if we don't. happy

EricTon

EricTon
It was a good team effort yesterday and folk are fighting over MOTM - always a good sign. I thought Cadden put in power of work.

Lord Volvic

Lord Volvic
Johnny Bravo wrote:It's a pity we've got the cup next week. Could really have done with keeping the good league record going into games against the better teams in the league. A defeat up at Perth might knock our confidence.
I'll bet the BOD is desperate for more money from the cup.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Lord Volvic wrote:

Yes, they could do with a wee bonus so they can afford Andy Bryan's compensation.

Lord Volvic

Lord Volvic
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Lord Volvic wrote:

Yes, they could do with a wee bonus so they can afford Andy Bryan's compensation.
Naughty! clown

erskine

erskine
Couldn't manage the game yesterday but have seen all the highlights and we definitely merited three points. Put two or three performances like that together and folk will be smiling again.

Clydeview2

Clydeview2
Hoppy may still surprise everybody

hairymary

hairymary
Clydeview2 wrote:Hoppy may still surprise everybody
Hope so - he’s a nice guy

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

I think it's too late for this season but the chances are next season won't have any 'big' teams like United, so you never know.

baker street

baker street
LinwoodTON wrote:

I think it's too late for this season but the chances are next season won't have any 'big' teams like United, so you never know.

Playoff spot? never say never!

Wylie

Wylie
Just seen the highlights and Scully - oh dear!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum