Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - MORE POINTS ON THE TABLE?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Admin

Admin
Admin
MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - MORE POINTS ON THE TABLE? Screen10

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
Another lottery! They have slipped a bit recently but will probably bounce back. 1-1

BruTon

BruTon
We're looking more solid - even Campbell said we done well in defence yesterday. Think we can win by the odd goal here.

AsTONishing

AsTONishing
I'll be astonished if we manage to win two games in a row.

Last edited by AsTONishing on Sat 11 Jan 2020 - 20:53; edited 2 times in total

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
I'll be even more astonished if Campbell saw our defence all the way from Dubai. 🤣

BarrTon

BarrTon
LinwoodTON wrote:I'll be even more astonished if Campbell saw our defence all the way from Dubai. 🤣
Think that was the assistant manager Campbell.

This Saturday I'm seeing 2-2

The Toad

The Toad
Looks like David is finally pulling the strings together. I'm fairly confident about Saturday.

bunter

bunter
Admin wrote:MORTON v DUNFERMLINE - MORE POINTS ON THE TABLE? Screen10
Yes three more please!

MANGLETON

It's hard to feel positive those days even after a good win and it shouldn't be like this. The Twitter stuff is farce. If the fans were happy they wouldn't be blasting the club and whose fault is that?

Still hope the boys on the park get the points this weekend.

weemanTon

weemanTon
Exactly. What a blunder by the C.E.O. Imagine getting so upset by a few wee twits!
Anyway - C'mon the 'Ton and I'm for a cracking 2-0!

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Our home record against Dunfermline has been not too bad recently. I see a couple of their loanees have returned to their parent clubs today, so that should be in our favour too.

big sandy

big sandy
LinwoodTON wrote:Our home record against Dunfermline has been not too bad recently. I see a couple of their loanees have returned to their parent clubs today, so that should be in our favour too.
Might just be on a wee roll after two good results against part-timers and so close with thistle. Another three points would help to muffle the trolls that are making a meal of the CEO's boob.

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Just reading that St Mirren have signed a new CB on a 2 year deal. Could be that Baird might stay for the season after all.

nickr

nickr
Not much happiness around the club right now. A win on Saturday is a must!

Archieton

Archieton
nickr wrote:Not much happiness around the club right now. A win on Saturday is a must!
Hard to take your mind off it. I see we're keeping Baird. Think we can scrap for a point at least.

beetee

beetee
meeting big jed and hope we win - quite looking forwird to it

MegaTon

MegaTon
So long as there's a Morton I'll be at Cappielow. Looking forward to a nice day out and hopefully a win too.

lemmingTon

lemmingTon
MegaTon wrote:So long as there's a Morton I'll be at Cappielow. Looking forward to a nice day out and hopefully a win too.
Follow follow - remember we used to sing it even if it was a Huns tune? I'm sick of all the stuff in twitter etc. Imagine the main man wqsting his time meeting trolls - anyways - I'm going 2-0.

masterton

masterton
Every game's a hurdle those days. Should have been into this with some feelgood stuff but wasted by trolls and an own goal from our own C.E.O.

Anyway - good luck to the boys and I'll go 2-1

bigsanny

bigsanny
masterton wrote:Every game's a hurdle those days. Should have been into this with some feelgood stuff but wasted by trolls and an own goal from our own C.E.O.

Anyway - good luck to the boys and I'll go 2-1
Just a pity they weren't ignored. I enjoyed the Arbroath game, and he's to three points again on Saturday!

MidTon

MidTon
No reason why we can't win. Our home record is good. 1-0

Taggart

Taggart
2-0 and big cheesy grins from everyone! big grin

GISBEY

MidTon wrote:No reason why we can't win. Our home record is good. 1-0
Same here.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

There's more reasons why we can't win than there is for can win.

wee Andy

wee Andy
Johnny Bravo wrote:

There's more reasons why we can't win than there is for can win.
Haha - old grumpytits never changes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum