Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re-instate Greenock Morton kitman Andy Bryan.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Re-instate Greenock Morton kitman Andy Bryan. Empty Re-instate Greenock Morton kitman Andy Bryan. on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:26 am

SPIKE

Robert McCahill started this petition to Greenock Morton football club and 1 other

We live in different times.

https://www.change.org/p/greenock-morton-football-club-re-instate-greenock-morton-kitman-andy-bryan

Lord Volvic

Lord Volvic
Premature to say the least. The reason for Andy's sacking will presumably become public at the inevitable Employment Tribunal.

IF it transpires that he has only been guilty of 'innocently' putting on coupons like so many others in the game, then he has already been punished by the relevant authority.

Interesting times!

SPIKE

Why is the petition so popular?

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
SPIKE wrote:

It's not. Only 260 have signed.

I find everything about this embarrassing, from the club using this to get rid of an employee when he's already been punished by the authorities, Andy himself commenting online about how he's been a very naughty boy and now fans trying to get him his job back.

SPIKE

LinwoodTON wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

It's not. Only 260 have signed.

I find everything about this embarrassing, from the club using this to get rid of an employee when he's already been punished by the authorities, Andy himself commenting online about how he's been a very naughty boy and now fans trying to get him his job back.

With average crowds at Cappielow of less than 2,000, 260 signatures seem a lot to me.

SPIKE

281 signatures now?

Lord Volvic

Lord Volvic
SPIKE wrote:
281 signatures now?

I don't think 2810 signatures would make any difference.

2810 £10 pledgers to Graham's Glee Club, and wee Andy would be back at the ironing board before you could say Nick Robinson! puke

SPIKE

292 signatures

Sinclair Street

Sinclair Street
Not exactly goin' like the calipers but more disgust with the Club. Looks like Rae has just abandoned interest and they're all competing for the shoot yerself in the foot crown!

Twitter! Talk about taking a sledgehammer to crack a fucking hazelnut!

SPIKE

Sinclair Street wrote:Not exactly goin' like the calipers but more disgust with the Club. Looks like Rae has just abandoned interest and they're all competing for the shoot yerself in the foot crown!

Twitter! Talk about taking a sledgehammer to crack a fucking hazelnut!

Some of the comments on the petition seem excessively pro Bryan and very anti Rae.

SpaTon

SpaTon
Haven't seen a game all season, have pulled my MCT pledge, and won't be back until/unless there's a change in ownership.

Rae is getting off with murder and not surprised he's being compared with Scott now.

GeeDee

First wee Andy, and now it looks like Cappie's next for the chop. Is there no end to the cut-backs?
Re-instate Greenock Morton kitman Andy Bryan. Downlo12

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum