Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Wylie

Wylie
stalkton wrote:Were you at the game matey? See Thistle got through against County so am buzzin to get up the road on Friday

Got a buckshee ticket his morning John. Only a couple of signings off a decent championship side if you ask me. Ref was shite.

27Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Delighted that we played very well and didn't fall apart after going two down. Very promising for the season ahead.

Poor crowd but probably made enough to strengthen again if needed.

28Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Wylie

Wylie
Johnny Bravo wrote:Delighted that we played very well and didn't fall apart after going two down. Very promising for the season ahead.

Poor crowd but probably made enough to strengthen again if needed.
Don't want to slate the boys after a bloody good go at it but think highlights will show were still slack at the back.

29Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Quick Draw wrote:So near yet so far.

I heard fans on the way home blaming the officials but what goes around comes around.
Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Screen11

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

30Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Admin wrote:

I heard fans on the way home blaming the officials but what goes around comes around.

This stuff really annoys me. Instead of blaming everyone and their dug, why can't they just big up our own team.

31Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm

theduffer

theduffer
Quick Draw wrote:
Admin wrote:

This stuff really annoys me. Instead of blaming everyone and their dug, why can't they just big up our own team.
Right through the game QD and spills onto message board and social medias full of hard done to and hatred. Not nice.

32Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Screen12

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

33Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:59 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
Quick Draw wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yes the referee has a very difficult job to do and should be respected.

34Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:01 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
RSlicker wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yes the referee has a very difficult job to do and should be respected.
bounce

35Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:14 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Wow - enjoyed that tbh though very disappointed at the end. Just have to take the Hoppy stuff on the chin and move on though still iffy about our defence. Anyway our moneys in the bank and we have Thistle in six days. Am watching very carefully

36Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:28 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Ooh dear. Does anyone know how I got back from Edinburgh?

37Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:47 am

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
Johnny Bravo wrote:Ooh dear. Does anyone know how I got back from Edinburgh?
hahaha

38Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:57 pm

Wylie

Wylie
Just watched the highlights. Different game when your sitting at home and can replay umpteen times. The ref wasn't that bad and we were all over the place for their goals. Mind you we also put them under the cosh at times. Not far off a decent championship side.

39Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Wylie wrote:Just watched the highlights. Different game when your sitting at home and can replay umpteen times. The ref wasn't that bad and we were all over the place for their goals. Mind you we also put them under the cosh at times. Not far off a decent championship side.

Exactly. Let's just say the officials were shite and leave it at that. More than that and we begin to sound like the ugly sisters fans.

40Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Hibs v Morton - Betfred Cup on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
The highlights don't tell the whole story but to say we were robbed is laughable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2