Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ARBROATH v MORTON. NEW YEAR AND A FRESH START?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Clownshoes

Clownshoes
I thought I was the clown about here but Hopkin is really taking the biscuit.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
0-1 Sutton

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
0-2 Colville

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
1-2 Stewart

banksyton

Ffs let them back in

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Arbroath subs on, equaliser coming.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Orsi and Blues on for Millar and Cadden. What a time to be alive.

Hanging on by the fingertips.

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
Hoppy kens the score Very Happy

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Good result in the end and amazingly only three points separate 5th down to 9th.

weemanTon

weemanTon
weemanTon wrote:Arbroath have been punching above weight and due a slump. We done well at Alloa and can do it again.

1-2

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Wylie

Wylie
weemanTon wrote:
weemanTon wrote:Arbroath have been punching above weight and due a slump. We done well at Alloa and can do it again.

1-2

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Good one wee fella. Much more optimism on here than elsewhere I may say. Well done to the lads! cheers

cowalton

cowalton
Clownshoes wrote:I thought I was the clown about here but Hopkin is really taking the biscuit.

Far too many clowns who think they know better than those in charge. This league is just SO tight that almost anything can happen between now and May.

Tomton

Tomton
That's us beaten both part time teams away from home in succession. David Hopkin has copped a huge amount of criticism but watch things change if we string a few good results together.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Tomton wrote:That's us beaten both part time teams away from home in succession. David Hopkin has copped a huge amount of criticism but watch things change if we string a few good results together.

To be fair, he's deserved any criticism he's had, and so has the club. He's got to be allowed to strengthen properly in this window if we're going to climb the table. A win every three or four games isn't good enough.

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Tomton wrote:That's us beaten both part time teams away from home in succession. David Hopkin has copped a huge amount of criticism but watch things change if we string a few good results together.

To be fair, he's deserved any criticism he's had, and so has the club. He's got to be allowed to strengthen properly in this window if we're going to climb the table. A win every three or four games isn't good enough.
I think he's a jobby to be frank.

houston

houston
I see Hoppy thinks we've been a bit unlucky over the last few matches which is possibly fair enough but we got lucky yesterday when a draw would have been fairer.

I'm going to the Pars game - make or break for me in 2020!

BruTon

BruTon
houston wrote:I see Hoppy thinks we've been a bit unlucky over the last few matches which is possibly fair enough but we got lucky yesterday when a draw would have been fairer.

I'm going to the Pars game - make or break for me in 2020!
Luck or no luck we done well yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum