Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:46 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
I am sure that DDFR thanked wanked the professor until his dying day. bounce

27The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:53 pm

SPIKE

Not a very nice mental image.

Then again there are the Glasgow University tails.

28The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:28 am

Russellton

Giving Hawke a job puke

29The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:34 pm

banksyton

To think I got proverbial diarrhea From the space monkeys from across the road on the spin regarding GMFC financial situation from my point of view. The club are potentially in a worse situation today than in the days of wee chug scott .

30The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:55 pm

willowman

willowman
How's about £120k spunked on worthless shares by the Morton Trust under the watch of Dickhead Duncan?

Cheers Jim

31The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:06 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
banksyton wrote:To think I got proverbial  diarrhea From the space monkeys  from across the road on the spin regarding GMFC  financial situation from my point of view. The club are potentially in a worse situation today than in the days of wee chug scott .

The biggest threat to the club now are the fans who can't see past the current regime.

32The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:59 am

cloch

cloch
LinwoodTON wrote:
banksyton wrote:To think I got proverbial  diarrhea From the space monkeys  from across the road on the spin regarding GMFC  financial situation from my point of view. The club are potentially in a worse situation today than in the days of wee chug scott .

The biggest threat to the club now are the fans who can't see past the current regime.
NO - the biggest threat is the fact that our beloved Morton is being used as a pawn in a rich man's chess game. The fans are impotent - whether or not they are also blind to fact. I personally find MCT something of an embarrassment though loads of well-intentioned folk are involved.

33The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:52 am

SPIKE

cloch wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

NO - the biggest threat is the fact that our beloved Morton is being used as a pawn in a rich man's chess game. The fans are impotent - whether or not they are also blind to fact. I personally find MCT something of an embarrassment though loads of well-intentioned folk are involved.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

34The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:14 am

JCB

JCB
cloch wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

'The fans are impotent'.

Well said! The biggest danger to a club of Morton's potential is interference by clots who think that ordinary fans own/are capable of running the club.

A wealthy owner or properly funded consortium is a pre-requisite. With clowns like Stuart Duncan on board we're sunk!

35The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:19 am

SPIKE

JCB wrote:
cloch wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

'The fans are impotent'.

Well said! The biggest danger to a club of Morton's potential is interference by clots who think that ordinary fans own/are capable of running the club.

A wealthy owner or properly funded consortium is a pre-requisite.

With clowns like Stuart Duncan on board we're sunk!

Is he planning a comeback?

36The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:31 am

JCB

JCB
SPIKE wrote:
JCB wrote:
cloch wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

'The fans are impotent'.

A wealthy owner or properly funded consortium is a pre-requisite.

With clowns like Stuart Duncan on board we're sunk!

Is he planning a comeback?

I was merely citing the ex-Trust Chairman as an example. Perhaps I was a little harsh.

37The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:24 am

stalkton

stalkton
Duncan fucked the Trust

38The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:32 am

SPIKE

stalkton wrote:Duncan fucked the Trust

And then the abortion was performed by his successor.

39The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:24 pm

LyonTon

LyonTon
SPIKE wrote:

Illegal abortion

40The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:56 pm

SPIKE

LyonTon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Illegal abortion

The mother was terminally ill.

41The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:55 pm

Branchy

[quote="stalkton"]Duncan fucked the Trust [/quote
Listened to the wrong people and was too stupid to go with his own gut feelings or so I was told.

42The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:04 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Have you ever spoke to him? He’s not stupid but I wouldn’t trust him with my weans pocket money

43The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:00 pm

SPIKE

Never trust an illegal abortionist.

44The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:01 am

The Winner

The Winner
SPIKE wrote:

Unless you have a death wish

45The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:13 am

SPIKE

The Winner wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Daft Duncan's death wish?

46The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:36 am

The Winner

The Winner
SPIKE wrote:
The Winner wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

47The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:36 am

SPIKE

The Winner wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
The Winner wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Told by whom?

48The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:48 pm

donut

I do not think the Raes have ever had any common sense.

49The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Waste of the Rae Regime? on Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:44 pm

stalkton

stalkton
It’s not very common mate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum