Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking forward to those quality signings soon!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

weemanTon

weemanTon

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Not going to happen. Why would teams release players in January that are doing well? The best deals in January are loan deals and I think we've reached our limits on them already.

SPIKE

As management intend to release 6 players, I presume they will go in a couple of weeks.

And if fresh blood is not found, then Golden Casket will save even more money.

Is that the plan?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:
As management intend to release 6 players, I presume they will go in a couple of weeks.

Is that the plan?

The plan is probably to replace the released players with better quality ones that are cheaper. It almost never happens that way, although there have been exceptions.

The Rae and Co have never been ones to consider the cost of relegation and the danger is they won't even realise what's happening until it's too late.

theduffer

theduffer
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Is that the plan?

The plan is probably to replace the released players with better quality ones that are cheaper. It almost never happens that way, although there have been exceptions.

The Rae and Co have never been ones to consider the cost of relegation and the danger is they won't even realise what's happening until it's too late.
...or until Golden Casket is swallowed up lock stock and barrel?

LundersTON

LundersTON
theduffer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Is that the plan?

Rumour going round of consortium looking at GC including Ton

cappiecat

cappiecat
LundersTON wrote:
theduffer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Is that the plan?

Also a rumour that if yer Auntie had baws she'd be yer Uncle Rolling Eyes

SPIKE

cappiecat wrote:
LundersTON wrote:
theduffer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Is that the plan?

Also a rumour that if yer Auntie had baws she'd be yer Uncle Rolling Eyes

That used to be a fact, not a rumour, before the arrival of gender fluidity.

E.K.Ton

E.K.Ton
Wonder how much MCT money is there for Jan signings.

CaddenTon

E.K.Ton wrote:Wonder how much MCT money is there for Jan signings.
Never going to be enough. The owners have fucked us over.

baker street

baker street
It seems that we're either deliberately inviting relegation, or we're going to be fighting it. Any great improvement in January is just pie in the sky I.M.O.

SPIKE

LundersTON wrote:
theduffer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Is that the plan?

Rumour going round of consortium looking at GC including Ton.

When that happens watch the MCT get screwed just like DDFR screwed the GMST.

Holmscroft Street

Holmscroft Street
The club seems to be in disarray at the moment - rotten at the core, but with a few brave souls still trying to holds things together.

There will be no quality signings in the transfer window but hopefully things can be re-jigged enough to avoid relegation. It really is that bad.

Roberton

Holmscroft Street wrote:The club seems to be in disarray at the moment - rotten at the core, but with a few brave souls still trying to holds things together.

There will be no quality signings in the transfer window but hopefully things can be re-jigged enough to avoid relegation. It really is that bad.
Exactly. Don't know why there isn't a public outcry at the way the Raes have pissed all over the fans. Disgusted.

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
I'm sorry now that I ever pledged in the first place. I can understand why a lot of folk are still trying to justify MCT but it seems that the more we give/gave, the less the club will spend/spent.

I honestly wish everybody would just walk and let them sink or swim. The Rae family deserves NOTHING from the fans.

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
The last quality January signing I can think of is Ross Forbes.

wonderton

wonderton
Quick Draw wrote:The last quality January signing I can think of is Ross Forbes.
Yet another player who was roundly abused by the cretins in another place. thumbs down

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum