You are not connected. Please login or register

THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:37 pm

RSlicker

RSlicker
THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Screen26

2THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:51 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Bet Crawfy's behind the tree wanking himself off in ecstasy! big grin

3THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:52 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

4THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:39 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
who's the burd?

5THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:00 pm

nickr

nickr
We can but hope.

6THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:43 pm

peejay

peejay
Hilarious NOT thumbs down

7THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:51 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
If only. It is of course a £13k donation by the Easdales to the Childrens Hospital in Glasgow for new life saving equipment.

https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/18084552.greenock-based-bus-company-bosses-handed-13-000-cheque-glasgow-childrens-hospital-charity/

At least we know where the November and December MCT payments have gone. Mad

8THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Dribbling Mongoose

Dribbling Mongoose
LinwoodTON wrote:If only. It is of course a £13k donation by the Easdales to the Childrens Hospital in Glasgow for new life saving equipment.

https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/18084552.greenock-based-bus-company-bosses-handed-13-000-cheque-glasgow-childrens-hospital-charity/

haha you saying MCT's up thu eeesdails arses? unsure

9THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:28 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Dribbling Mongoose wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:If only. It is of course a £13k donation by the Easdales to the Childrens Hospital in Glasgow for new life saving equipment.

Maybe they are, who knows. They've certainly not improved the quality of the team.

10THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:36 pm

Paddy

Paddy
LinwoodTON wrote:

Maybe they are, who knows. They've certainly not improved the quality of the team.
Why don't you have a chat with Graham?

11THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:17 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Paddy wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

Why don't you have a chat with Graham?

I can see with my own eyes whether the team has been improved or not, it hasn't.

Wouldn't waste my time speaking to the latest club motormouth.

12THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:37 am

Wylie

Wylie
I’ve spoke to him and he’s a decent bloke Imo but I agree about squad. I’m convinced MCT has been taken for mugs by Rae and co. They’ve already proved money is the god and don’t give a fuck about Morton

13THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:48 am

SPIKE

Wylie wrote:I’ve spoke to him and he’s a decent bloke Imo but I agree about squad. I’m convinced MCT has been taken for mugs by Rae and co. They’ve already proved money is the god and don’t give a fuck about Morton

don’t give a fuck about Morton

The fundamental problem that will not go away.

14THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:11 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Wylie wrote:I’ve spoke to him and he’s a decent bloke Imo but I agree about squad. I’m convinced MCT has been taken for mugs by Rae and co. They’ve already proved money is the god and don’t give a fuck about Morton
GEEZ YER MONEY

15THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:09 am

eraser

eraser
Wouldn’t surprise me tbh - bunch of twisters in the directors box

16THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:45 am

acdc

acdc
eraser wrote:Wouldn’t surprise me tbh - bunch of twisters in the directors box
Same with almost every bod in the land matey!

17THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:34 am

cumbraeTon

cumbraeTon
weemanTon wrote:Bet Crawfy's behind the tree wanking himself off in ecstasy! [smiley]https://7img.net/users/4212/18/67/69/smiles/4183506370.png[/smiley]
Probably pays somebody to do it for him

18THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:42 pm

cassidy

cassidy
cumbraeTon wrote:
weemanTon wrote:Bet Crawfy's behind the tree wanking himself off in ecstasy! [smiley]https://7img.net/users/4212/18/67/69/smiles/4183506370.png[/smiley]
Probably pays somebody to do it for him
Toss in a pledge lol!

19THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:22 pm

lemmingTon

lemmingTon

The fans are the only show in town

20THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm

willyTon

willyTon
weemanTon wrote:Bet Crawfy's behind the tree wanking himself off in ecstasy! big grin
hee hee hee

21THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:01 am

Tomton

Tomton
lemmingTon wrote:

So M.C.T. would have you believe, but word on the street is that there's a BIGGER picture unfolding with a consortium eyeing up the whole Golden Casket enterprise.

22THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:15 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Tomton wrote:
lemmingTon wrote:

So M.C.T. would have you believe, but word on the street is that there's a BIGGER picture unfolding with a consortium eyeing up the whole Golden Casket enterprise.

Word on the same street is that Crawford Rae was refused to entertain a consortium.

23THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Taggart

Taggart
What consortium is that

24THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:34 pm

SPIKE

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Tomton wrote:
lemmingTon wrote:

Word on the same street is that Crawford Rae was refused to entertain a consortium.

A wee typo?

25THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Empty Re: THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! on Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Tomton wrote:
lemmingTon wrote:

A wee typo?

I'll blame either predictive text or failing eyes.

"has refused"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum