Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:13 pm

friedegg

friedegg
2 - 1

27MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:46 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Don't like tangerines. 1-0 bounce

28MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:05 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
weemanTon wrote:Don't like tangerines. 1-0 bounce

Are tangerines not like oranges to your chubby wee fingers weeman? Laughing

29MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:12 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Blade Runner wrote:

Are tangerines not like oranges to your chubby wee fingers weeman? Laughing
shut it ya fud

30MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:44 am

PUDDLES

PUDDLES
Dreamed we won 2-1 happy

31MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:52 am

SPIKE

Watt aboot Arabs?

32MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:57 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
SPIKE wrote:

Watt aboot Arabs?

33MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:36 am

SPIKE

Watt huv Turks got too doo wif it?

34MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:15 am

stalkton

stalkton
Coming up for this one so we'll probs get humped

35MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:35 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I see Cadden is back fit again. If Hoppy reverts back to Cadden and Nesbitt on the pitch then we might just do something. I hear he's fallen out with Nesbitt though so he'll probably put his personal feelings in front of the club once again and leave him on the bench.

36MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:56 am

PUDDLES

PUDDLES
Quick Draw wrote:I see Cadden is back fit again. If Hoppy reverts back to Cadden and Nesbitt on the pitch then we might just do something. I hear he's fallen out with Nesbitt though so he'll probably put his personal feelings in front of the club once again and leave him on the bench.
Cadden always seemed to give us a wee bit of thrust going forward and Nesbitt can do too, though final ball is a bit hit and miss. I'd like to see those two starting and having a go from the K.O!

37MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:59 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
PUDDLES wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:I see Cadden is back fit again. If Hoppy reverts back to Cadden and Nesbitt on the pitch then we might just do something. I hear he's fallen out with Nesbitt though so he'll probably put his personal feelings in front of the club once again and leave him on the bench.
Cadden always seemed to give us a wee bit of thrust going forward and Nesbitt can do too, though final ball is a bit hit and miss. I'd like to see those two starting and having a go from the K.O!

At the beginning of the season we were scoring for fun and not blootering the ball up front at every opportunity, we had both Cadden and Nesbitt on the park in these days. I can't for the life of me think why Hoppy has chosen to stop doing that.

Maybe the talk of trying to get relegated isn't too far from the truth.

38MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:24 pm

Zola

Zola
[quote="Quick Draw"]

At the beginning of the season we were scoring for fun and not blootering the ball up front at every opportunity, we had both Cadden and Nesbitt on the park in these days. I can't for the life of me think why Hoppy has chosen to stop doing that.

Maybe the talk of trying to get relegated isn't too far from the truth.
Well if that’s true it should be easy to lose to the champions in waiting! I hope we roger them!

39MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:15 pm

bastardo

bastardo
Expecting a turn up for the books and a wee bit of respite for Hoppy. 1-0

40MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:54 pm

MidTon

MidTon
Might just sneak a wee draw 1-1

41MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:15 pm

The Toad

The Toad
I'm getting a bit fed up with conspiracy theories. Hopefully Hoppy and the boys will finally come good - especially if he sticks with the same defence and plays Nesbitt and Cadden up front.

42MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:58 pm

fatsyb

fatsyb
I dislike the Arabs and I demand a victory! Smile

43MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:02 pm

SPIKE

fatsyb wrote:I dislike the Arabs and I demand a victory! Smile

Is Cappielow yours to demand?

It isn't for baby Rae.

44MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:57 am

HEN

HEN
Me and the brood will be there as usual. Got to keep hoping!

45MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:52 am

wombleton

wombleton
0-1

46MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:17 pm

AsTONishing

AsTONishing
I'll be astonished if we win, but fingers crossed just the same.

47MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 pm

PaulRenfrew

PaulRenfrew
Meeting my mate tomorrow so I really hope we win. Going 3-2

48MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:17 am

tubby

tubby
Very cold. Wonder if all the games will be on

49MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:14 am

Froggyton

Froggyton
tubby wrote:Very cold. Wonder if all the games will be on
Bloody well hope so mate - my first home game for ages and I'm expecting great things despite all the doom & gloom

50MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON v DUNDEE UNITED on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:44 am

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
Pitch inspection at 10.15 apparently - hopefully just a precaution

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum