Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:51 am

Wylie

Wylie
MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Screen10

What's everybody thinking about this one? I'm cautiously optimistic but I think it will be a tight one. Pushed I'd go for 2-1.

2MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 pm

JCB

JCB
Agree it'll be tight. If big Sutton can draw their defence I quite fancy Nesbitt and/or Cadden to do the biz again, but it was scary the way Motherwell exposed our weakness, and we're still untried at 'our own' level. For me, the jury's still out!

3MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:02 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
We seem to be getting the hang of it now. Big test against Queens, pass that test and it sets us up well for a good start to the league.

4MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:14 pm

JCB

JCB
Johnny Bravo wrote:We seem to be getting the hang of it now. Big test against Queens, pass that test and it sets us up well for a good start to the league.

Score prediction?

5MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I think we'll win 2-1 or 3-1. I'll be optimistic and go for 3-1.

6MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:50 pm

JCB

JCB
Johnny Bravo wrote:I think we'll win 2-1 or 3-1. I'll be optimistic and go for 3-1.

I'm guessing a lot of folk now believe we can score but aren't convinced about the defence.

7MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:15 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Most folk I know think this is the acid test for Hoppy and the Board. We're on a thin budget but Hoppy has a good record at Livi. Queens are certainly not Dumbarton or Annan though they're not Motherwell either. I'll go 2-2 with them winning on penalties. Sorry! No

8MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:51 pm

big sandy

big sandy
It's been a rollercoaster ride watching the Ton for quite a few seasons and every time you think we're doing well they pull the carpet from beneath your feet. Guess everybody's praying for more stability with DH. It's impossible to call this one. Head says 1-1 and a toss of a coin for the pens! Basketball

9MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:59 pm

theduffer

theduffer
I'm tending to go with the others here. Squad's still very thin but Queens probably ain't much better. What we haven't worked out yet is how good the Hoppy factor will be. I'll go for an optimistic 2 -1 to the mighty 'Ton.

10MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:01 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Only certainty today is the Norseman'll be open! Mon e Ton!

11MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:25 pm

big sandy

big sandy
Starting to get optimistic so we'll probs get humped! cyclops

12MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:36 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Still fancy 2-2 and Ton on pens!

13MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Screen12

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

14MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:38 pm

JCB

JCB
Never change a winning team - can't argue with that.

15MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:11 pm

JCB

JCB
Tomton wrote:Still fancy 2-2 and Ton on pens!
Who's almost a clever boy then!  Laughing

16MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:30 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Wee bit tiddly now but jeezuz Ramsbottom gives you the shivers!

17MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Wylie

Wylie

18MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:25 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Well I'm reading a lot of chit chat elsewhere and it's hard to get a clear picture but the stats don't look too terrible against a fellow championship side. Seems generally agreed that the young goalie isn't  the finished article. Next Saturday should prove interesting.

19MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Wylie

Wylie
See we're away to the Hibees next time. Can't see us doing that one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum