Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:51 am

MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Screen10

What's everybody thinking about this one? I'm cautiously optimistic but I think it will be a tight one. Pushed I'd go for 2-1.

View user profile

2MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Agree it'll be tight. If big Sutton can draw their defence I quite fancy Nesbitt and/or Cadden to do the biz again, but it was scary the way Motherwell exposed our weakness, and we're still untried at 'our own' level. For me, the jury's still out!

View user profile

3MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:02 pm

We seem to be getting the hang of it now. Big test against Queens, pass that test and it sets us up well for a good start to the league.

View user profile

4MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:14 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:We seem to be getting the hang of it now. Big test against Queens, pass that test and it sets us up well for a good start to the league.

Score prediction?

View user profile

5MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:41 pm

I think we'll win 2-1 or 3-1. I'll be optimistic and go for 3-1.

View user profile

6MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Johnny Bravo wrote:I think we'll win 2-1 or 3-1. I'll be optimistic and go for 3-1.

I'm guessing a lot of folk now believe we can score but aren't convinced about the defence.

View user profile

7MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:15 pm

Most folk I know think this is the acid test for Hoppy and the Board. We're on a thin budget but Hoppy has a good record at Livi. Queens are certainly not Dumbarton or Annan though they're not Motherwell either. I'll go 2-2 with them winning on penalties. Sorry! No

View user profile

8MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:51 pm

It's been a rollercoaster ride watching the Ton for quite a few seasons and every time you think we're doing well they pull the carpet from beneath your feet. Guess everybody's praying for more stability with DH. It's impossible to call this one. Head says 1-1 and a toss of a coin for the pens! Basketball

View user profile

9MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm tending to go with the others here. Squad's still very thin but Queens probably ain't much better. What we haven't worked out yet is how good the Hoppy factor will be. I'll go for an optimistic 2 -1 to the mighty 'Ton.

View user profile

10MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Only certainty today is the Norseman'll be open! Mon e Ton!

View user profile

11MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:25 pm

Starting to get optimistic so we'll probs get humped! cyclops

View user profile

12MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:36 pm

Still fancy 2-2 and Ton on pens!

View user profile

13MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Screen12

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

14MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:38 pm

Never change a winning team - can't argue with that.

View user profile

15MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Tomton wrote:Still fancy 2-2 and Ton on pens!
Who's almost a clever boy then!  Laughing

View user profile

16MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Wee bit tiddly now but jeezuz Ramsbottom gives you the shivers!

View user profile

17MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:50 pm

View user profile

18MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Well I'm reading a lot of chit chat elsewhere and it's hard to get a clear picture but the stats don't look too terrible against a fellow championship side. Seems generally agreed that the young goalie isn't  the finished article. Next Saturday should prove interesting.

View user profile

19MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH Empty Re: MORTON V QUEEN of the SOUTH on Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:17 pm

See we're away to the Hibees next time. Can't see us doing that one!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum