Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello fellow cowshed bangers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:59 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
banksyton wrote:Perhaps it’s a different Gordon , flash perhaps ????

Aaaah. I was getting my first and second names mixed up. Carry on.

152Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:00 pm

KMacB

Was there not a Gordon on the other one that got banned off the clique?

153Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
KMacB wrote:Was there not a Gordon on the other one that got banned off the clique?

Probably. They got rid of everyone who ripped the pish out of them.

154Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:04 pm

KMacB

Johnny Bravo wrote:Was there not a Gordon on the other one that got banned off the clique?

Probably. They got rid of everyone who ripped the pish out of them.
Yes they hated ‘Eric’ and ‘Ernie’

155Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:27 pm

JJB

No fucking wonder!!

156Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:33 pm

banksyton

Ah Gordon tae some the all met on a barstool to share a bowl oh soup before discussing there weekly activities in the comforts of their committee room.

157Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:39 pm

tubby

tubby
banksyton wrote:Ah Gordon tae some the all met on a barstool to share a bowl oh soup before discussing there weekly activities in the comforts of their committee room.
Did they not rename the place Bumshafters or similar? Seem to remember them joking about it

158Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:43 pm

banksyton

Norshminbumerz I believe 😂

159Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:19 am

McElmoan

McElmoan
Seem to be a lot of sad bastards on here.

160Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:24 am

SPIKE

McElmoan wrote:Seem to be a lot of sad bastards on here.

Rewe anne ist aunt?

161Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:24 am

SPIKE

McElmoan wrote:Seem to be a lot of sad bastards on here.

Y too pissed?

162Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:35 am

banksyton

Say Mr angry. 😂

163Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:43 am

McElmoan

McElmoan
If youse don't shut it I'm gonna cry again sad

164Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:09 am

SPIKE

McElmoan wrote:If youse don't shut it I'm gonna cry again sad

ORPHAN?

165Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:30 am

banksyton

What’s there not an orphan named fannie if my mind serves me correct ? Would look out of place in the norshmin ????

166Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:37 am

Edwards

Edwards
banksyton wrote:What’s there not an orphan named fannie if my mind serves me correct ? Would look out of place in the norshmin ????
fanny by gaslight?

167Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:59 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Edwards wrote:
banksyton wrote:What’s there not an orphan named fannie if my mind serves me correct ? Would look out of place in the norshmin ????
fanny by gaslight?

I'm not fussy, I'll take it in the dark.

168Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:39 am

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
LinwoodTON wrote:
Edwards wrote:
fanny by gaslight?

I'm not fussy, I'll take it in the dark.
How crass! thumbs down

169Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:18 pm

banksyton

Just don’t switch the light on half way through, you may well find it’s one from the dark side at your backside . Out of curiosity is that silly wee boys forum still active or do they linger about on here keeping schtum before fretting over their barstool 😂

170Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:25 pm

HikingTon

HikingTon
banksyton wrote:Just don’t switch the light on half way through, you may well find it’s one from the dark side at your backside . Out of curiosity is that silly wee boys forum still active or do they linger about on here keeping schtum  before fretting over their barstool 😂
If you're referring to themortonforum.com it's still alive. Pubic lice springs to mind - oh and thanks for paying champ. big grin

171Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:37 pm

the undertaker

the undertaker
HikingTon wrote:
banksyton wrote:Just don’t switch the light on half way through, you may well find it’s one from the dark side at your backside . Out of curiosity is that silly wee boys forum still active or do they linger about on here keeping schtum  before fretting over their barstool 😂
If you're referring to themortonforum.com it's still alive. Pubic lice springs to mind - oh and thanks for paying champ. big grin
It's being watched! big grin

172Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:59 pm

banksyton

Watched , by the keystone or keyboard cops 😂

173Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

One of the thorns in their side Bawheid is due to finish his ban very soon. I do hope he goes back on and carries on where he left off.

174Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:31 pm

AsTONishing

AsTONishing
Johnny Bravo wrote:

One of the thorns in their side Bawheid is due to finish his ban very soon. I do hope he goes back on and carries on where he left off.
Izzat Bawhum? hmm

175Hello fellow cowshed bangers - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello fellow cowshed bangers on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:39 pm

banksyton

AsTONishingToday at 9:31 pm
by AsTONishing
Johnny Bravo wrote:
banksyton wrote:
Just don’t switch the light on half way through, you may well find it’s one from the dark side at your backside . Out of curiosity is that silly wee boys forum still active or do they linger about on here keeping schtum before fretting over their barstool 😂

One of the thorns in their side Bawheid is due to finish his ban very soon. I do hope he goes back on and carries on where he left off.Izzat Bawhum? hmm

They will have their festive season spoiled before it starts if he does return to say hello hello. Having had a few face to face meetings with him I reckon he’s not for letting losers get the last word, in his own words “ they will have to take me out” what ever that means, could be a norshman fetish fantasy. 🙀😂

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum