GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:24 pm

JCB

JCB
When you look at all of today's Scottish Cup results, a draw with the Highland League leaders maybe doesn't look quite so terrible. The infantile overreaction elsewhere is merely symptomatic of underlying frustration among the fanbase.

It's time for change.

2IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:44 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
It was time for change years ago.

3IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:54 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:It was time for change years ago.
Shut it banana heid.

4IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:08 pm

banksyton

To a degree I actually agree with the OP, I fully expect a resounding response in the replay 6-0 remember Clydebank when we were flying high poor home performance, stunning kilbowie victory.

5IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:10 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
JCB wrote:When you look at all of today's Scottish Cup results, a draw with the Highland League leaders maybe doesn't look quite so terrible. The infantile overreaction elsewhere is merely symptomatic of underlying frustration among the fanbase.

It's time for change.

It doesn't matter what the other results were. How you can say a draw at home to a team three divisions below us wasn't that bad is beyond me.

6IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:13 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
banksyton wrote:To a degree I actually agree with the OP, I fully expect a resounding response in the replay 6-0 remember Clydebank when we were flying high poor home performance, stunning kilbowie victory.
They will have been out all day haggis humping. Walkover for the 'Ton.

7IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:14 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
banksyton wrote:To a degree I actually agree with the OP, I fully expect a resounding response in the replay 6-0 remember Clydebank when we were flying high poor home performance, stunning kilbowie victory.

Unfortunately it'll be a five hour trip on a cold December evening this time. We're oot.

8IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:18 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Blade Runner wrote:
JCB wrote:When you look at all of today's Scottish Cup results, a draw with the Highland League leaders maybe doesn't look quite so terrible. The infantile overreaction elsewhere is merely symptomatic of underlying frustration among the fanbase.

It's time for change.

It doesn't matter what the other results were. How you can say a draw at home to a team three divisions below us wasn't that bad is beyond me.

They're not three divisions below us as you well know! lol!

9IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
weemanTon wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

It's time for change.

Do the Math.

League 1 - League 2 - Highland League

10IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:26 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Blade Runner wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

It's time for change.

Do the Math.

Shut it Euclid happy

11IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:27 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
weemanTon wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

It's time for change.

Do the Math.

Shut it Euclid happy

Hopefully you'll be able to count when you're a big boy.

12IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:31 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Blade Runner wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

It's time for change.

Do the Math.

Shut it Euclid happy

Hopefully you'll be able to count when you're a big boy.
Shut it Hercules.

13IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:01 pm

SPIKE

from the other place

This club is on its arse. Relegation will finish us off.

Pretty much exactly what I heard a couple of weeks ago from one of the old boys that sits in the Directors Box... club in hanging by a thread

______________________________________________________--

It's time for Rae to take any/the money and run.

14IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:13 am

Holmscroft Street

Holmscroft Street

It's time for change.
Well we seem to have a few eejits on this forum too but at least they're friendly eejits! happy

When I worked at Golden Casket, Crawford was seen as the family clown who didn't make it into further education. He probably couldn't boil an egg, let alone run a football club, but still believes Daddy's fairytales about the Club being worth millions. lol!

15IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:17 am

SPIKE

Holmscroft Street wrote:

It's time for change.
Well we seem to have a few eejits on this forum too but at least they're friendly eejits! happy

When I worked at Golden Casket, Crawford was seen as the family clown who didn't make it into further education. He probably couldn't boil an egg, let alone run a football club, but still believes Daddy's fairytales about the Club being worth millions. lol!

Crawford was seen as the family clown who didn't make it into further education.

He chose his parents wisely.

16IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:20 am

willyTon

willyTon
Wasn’t that daft getting into the business though

17IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:24 am

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
If the Raes had sold the club for £1 five years ago, they would have almost 2 million quid extra in their bank account today. That's the only way they could have made money from Morton.

18IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:16 am

Holmscroft Street

Holmscroft Street
Blade Runner wrote:If the Raes had sold the club for £1 five years ago, they would have almost 2 million quid extra in their bank account today. That's the only way they could have made money from Morton.
It's impossible to get anywhere near the truth BR. Father Rae was installed in the Hall of Fame by the Trust, having treated the fans with utter contempt. That tells you all you need to know about the Rae family and its protective cocoon of arse kissers. I'm convinced that the bright spark is sticking out for what he believes the Club is worth.

19IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:39 am

houston

houston
Holmscroft Street wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:If the Raes had sold the club for £1 five years ago, they would have almost 2 million quid extra in their bank account today. That's the only way they could have made money from Morton.
It's impossible to get anywhere near the truth BR. Father Rae was installed in the Hall of Fame by the Trust, having treated the fans with utter contempt. That tells you all you need to know about the Rae family and its protective cocoon of arse kissers. I'm convinced that the bright spark is sticking out for what he believes the Club is worth.
Maybe the Easdales are doing exactly the same!

20IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:07 pm

TonInDubai

TonInDubai

It's time for change.
Some folk were warning about Rae just two or three years into his ridiculous mismanagement of the Club, but they were roundly shouted down and now the fans have got exactly what they deserve. 90% seem to be thick bastards anyway.

21IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:44 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
People are still on Facebook suggesting that Rae is trying to get the club relegated.

Morton breed a whole new level of fuckwits.

22IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:24 pm

FTW

Johnny Bravo wrote:People are still on Facebook suggesting that Rae is trying to get the club relegated.

Morton breed a whole new level of fuckwits.
Football fans in general are fuckwits. Add a fuckwit Chairman to the mix and put a smile on a Brora bumpkin's face.

23IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:41 am

cassidy

cassidy
There's an awful lot of anti-Rae feeling about. Don't forget that without the Raes the club might be dead.

24IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:46 am

SPIKE

cassidy wrote:There's an awful lot of anti-Rae feeling about. Don't forget that without the Raes the club might be dead.

without the Raes the club might be dead.

with the Raes the club might be terminally ill.

25IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. Empty Re: IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. on Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:34 pm

banksyton

Mr Rae done a decent job for our club , but it wasn’t him that saved the club it was Prof Picket with the backing of the Morton fans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum