Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MCT Wednesday meeting

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 21:16

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
burnsroad wrote:MCT is a fucking joke. Handing cash over to Rae to do exactly what he wants with it if you ask me. Definately not getting spent of good players. Get the whole fucking lot in the sea. When is this bloody Easdale consortium going to buy over Golden Casket and put us all out our misery?

They'll argue that the club are using MCT money beyond the club budget. How they can know that I don't know.

January will be interesting. Dave MacKinnon has said that four players will be moving out and they'll bring another four in. MCT are now saying, according to their cheerleader on Twitter this morning, that MCT money will be used in the January window.

It'll be interesting to see how they manage to promote all that.

52MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 21:23

burnsroad

burnsroad
LinwoodTON wrote:
burnsroad wrote:MCT is a fucking joke. Handing cash over to Rae to do exactly what he wants with it if you ask me. Definately not getting spent of good players. Get the whole fucking lot in the sea. When is this bloody Easdale consortium going to buy over Golden Casket and put us all out our misery?

They'll argue that the club are using MCT money beyond the club budget. How they can know that I don't know.

January will be interesting. Dave MacKinnon has said that four players will be moving out and they'll bring another four in. MCT are now saying, according to their cheerleader on Twitter this morning, that MCT money will be used in the January window.

That lot sure talk a pile of pish mate promises after promises

53MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 21:49

stalkton

stalkton
We’ve seen it all before with the Trust. Rae is just pissing all over them like his father did with Duncan

54MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Mon 9 Dec 2019 - 7:03

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
LinwoodTON wrote:

Don't want to rubbish that until it happens. Maybe they have a well stocked war-chest and great things await us.

55MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 20:15

weemanTon

weemanTon
TonInDubai wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

Don't want to rubbish that until it happens. Maybe they have a well stocked war-chest and great things await us.
TOGETHER!

56MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 20:46

Taggart

Taggart
Who's Rae's boyfriend?

57MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 21:18

MidTon

MidTon
That’s the latest ‘Ye’ll dae whit ye’re telt’ director

58MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 21:19

weemanTon

weemanTon
Graham 'Ivrybuddy chips in' McLennan.

59MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 21:29

SPIKE

weemanTon wrote:Graham 'Ivrybuddy chips in' McLennan.

Ivrybuddy chips in ... would that be for Bumblin?

60MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 22:39

Bumbling Buffoon

Bumbling Buffoon
SPIKE wrote:

I don't discriminate mate. I'll eat ivrybuddies chips.

61MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 22:42

SPIKE

Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Bumblin, whether you eat the chips or the chips go to Cappielow, the result in the end is identical.

62MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 22:44

Bumbling Buffoon

Bumbling Buffoon
SPIKE wrote:
Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Bumblin, whether you eat the chips or the chips go to Cappielow, the result in the end is identical.

You what mate? Chips go to Cappielow?

Have you been on the Voddy?

63MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 22:47

SPIKE

the result in the end is identical.

64MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 22:48

Bumbling Buffoon

Bumbling Buffoon
SPIKE wrote:

Ok Einstine, whit result?

65MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 23:06

SPIKE

Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Ok Einstine, whit result?

? ? ? ?

There can only be one.

66MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 18:53

big sandy

big sandy
PLEDGERTON wrote:As I said before, I'm not a quitter. Promises of things that will make BUGGER ALL difference (like a seat in the directors box and a tiny minority shareholding) have been fulfilled but that's not why I pledged. I want to see progress on the park and we're going backwards so I'm out, and I know a few others in the same boat.
Bang on Pledgerton - even if the whole shebang is bona fide, and I have my doubts, it's already turned into a cosy wee nucleus running the show with big blinkers on. It has failed and will continue to fail unless we see progress on the park.

67MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 19:12

cloch

cloch
The only way to judge MCT is on results and so far for £150-£175k we’ve contract extensions for two promising youngsters. THAT’S THE LOT!!
Forget all the trumpeting and ballyhoo about debt write off and fans having a voice-just a load of nonsense IMO. Fans being taken for a ride just like the GMST all over again

68MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Thu 12 Dec 2019 - 20:38

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
cloch wrote:The only way to judge MCT is on results and so far for £150-£175k we’ve contract extensions for two promising youngsters. THAT’S THE LOT!!
Forget all the trumpeting and ballyhoo about debt write off and fans having a voice-just a load of nonsense IMO. Fans being taken for a ride just like the GMST all over again

They're also taking credit for the Colville boy.

69MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Fri 13 Dec 2019 - 14:21

cloch

cloch
Let’s see what we get in January

70MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 10:46

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Just had a look at the MCT website for the first time in a while. Looks like they've had a survey and the site looks a bit better than it did.

The Leadership Team appears to have been trimmed down to a dozen.

https://mortonclubtogether.com/?fbclid=IwAR2S1TG_MZaUph2hmDuDhVw2Llx0XSiqXMRLO7IqwQ1KPMbpH4Q4H1KW2uA

71MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 11:23

WattTon

WattTon
Blade Runner wrote:Just had a look at the MCT website for the first time in a while. Looks like they've had a survey and the site looks a bit better than it did.

https://mortonclubtogether.com/?fbclid=IwAR2S1TG_MZaUph2hmDuDhVw2Llx0XSiqXMRLO7IqwQ1KPMbpH4Q4H1KW2uA
Inclusive or exclusive of the Messiah - oh - and which one is Judas? happy

72MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 12:22

theduffer

theduffer
Blade Runner wrote:Just had a look at the MCT website for the first time in a while. Looks like they've had a survey and the site looks a bit better than it did.

Ha ha - Crawford Rae has them eating out his hand - fucking shower of blinkered fuds.

73MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 12:26

SPIKE

theduffer wrote:

Ha ha - Crawford Rae has them eating out his hand - fucking shower of blinkered fuds.

Crawford Rae has them eating out his hand.

Will Rae be washing his hands shortly?

74MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 12:29

theduffer

theduffer
Your mibbee thinking of his paunchous pie mate.

75MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 12:56

SPIKE

theduffer wrote:Your mibbee thinking of his paunchous pie mate.

BUMBLIN ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum