Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MCT Wednesday meeting

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:21 pm

Holmscroft Street

Holmscroft Street
The owner's washed his hands of the Club, the Manager's either totally inept or deliberately trying to lose games, there's scandal surrounding illegal betting and resignations, the crowds are dwindling, and an obvious relegation battle is on the cards.

What are MCT doing about it from their new position in the boardroom?

Seems to me that the chosen few still haven't got over their new-found power. Anyone for 'vision'? puke

They're WORSE than the GMST I.M.O!

27MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:23 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
I'm not a quitter by nature but enough is enough. I'm cancelling my MCT authority with the bank. Funny how 'together' quickly changed to them in the boardroom and us pledgers.

28MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:54 pm

SPIKE

PLEDGERTON wrote:I'm not a quitter by nature but enough is enough. I'm cancelling my MCT authority with the bank. Funny how 'together' quickly changed to them in the boardroom and us pledgers.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

29MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:20 pm

Russellton

SPIKE wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:I'm not a quitter by nature but enough is enough. I'm cancelling my MCT authority with the bank. Funny how 'together' quickly changed to them in the boardroom and us pledgers.

EH?

30MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:25 pm

benderTon

benderTon
It's French

31MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:59 pm

SPIKE

Russellton wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

EH?

the more things change, the more they stay the same

32MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:13 am

stalkton

stalkton
It’s just the Trust all over again but I think a lot will follow pledgerton now. McLennan and the chosen few are so far up there own arses and not nice to see

33MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:01 am

bastardo

bastardo
Think most pledges were made in good faith when Rae pulled the plug. Fair enough but what’s the result? Massive fail if you ask me and only a fool throws good money after bad. Best way ahead is to pull pledges and force Rae to sell up

34MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:07 am

SPIKE

force Rae to sell up

Why is Partick Thistle worth so much more than Morton?

35MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:09 am

Taggart

Taggart
Holmscroft Street wrote:The owner's washed his hands of the Club, the Manager's either totally inept or deliberately trying to lose games, there's scandal surrounding illegal betting and resignations, the crowds are dwindling, and an obvious relegation battle is on the cards.

Seems to me that the chosen few still haven't got over their new-found power. Anyone for 'vision'? puke

Still time for a belated 40 year Stars of 79 bash lol!

36MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:12 am

SPIKE

Taggart wrote:
Holmscroft Street wrote:The owner's washed his hands of the Club, the Manager's either totally inept or deliberately trying to lose games, there's scandal surrounding illegal betting and resignations, the crowds are dwindling, and an obvious relegation battle is on the cards.

Would take more skills than MCT with 2020 only 23 days away.

37MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:20 am

Tealeaf

Tealeaf
SPIKE wrote:
Taggart wrote:

Those things take time.

38MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:31 am

SPIKE

Tealeaf wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Taggart wrote:

Those things take time.

So do sales of unwanted "assets".

39MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:39 am

Branchy

Way to Hell is paved with good intentions and those who didn’t learn from the Morton Trust fiasco will probably still part with their hard-earned cash to top up the Chairman’s pocket money. Only at Morton under the Raes!

40MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:21 am

guesting

Just logged in as guest (thanks admin) because I'm disgusted by the abuse of Graham on here and Twitter. We've got folk like Alan McGraw and George Anderson and Big Andy and we've came a long way in a short time. What choice is there anyway? Graham puts his heart and soul into MCT too.

Last edited by guesting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total

41MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:21 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
I see one of the MCT cheerleaders is upset at Toddy's morning Tweet. Laughing

Looks like he's swallowed all the bullshit, hook, line and sinker.

What a cock.

42MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:26 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
guesting wrote:Just logged in as guest (thanks admin) because I'm disgusted by the abuse of Graham on here and Twitter. We've got folk like Alan McGraw and George Anderson and Big Andy and we've came a long way in a short time. What choice is there anyway? Graham puts his heart and soul into MCT too.

That's a wee shame. He promised a quality squad and people are entitled to question that promise when it doesn't happen.

For the MCT cheerleader to claim that we've got the same budget as Arbroath without the MCT money is laughable.

43MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:33 am

BawhirleyTon

BawhirleyTon
guesting wrote:Just logged in as guest (thanks admin) because I'm disgusted by the abuse of Graham on here and Twitter. We've got folk like Alan McGraw and George Anderson and Big Andy and we've came a long way in a short time. What choice is there anyway? Graham puts his heart and soul into MCT too.
I don't see any abuse! Mr. McLennan has spent his life in the charity sector. It's one thing getting folk to part with their hard earned money for the likes of Barnardos or a hospice. It's another when you're made promises that quite clearly have not materialised.

44MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:43 am

SPIKE

BawhirleyTon wrote:
I don't see any abuse! Mr. McLennan has spent his life in the charity sector. It's one thing getting folk to part with their hard earned money for the likes of Barnardos or a hospice. It's another when you're made promises that quite clearly have not materialised.

It's another when you're made promises that quite clearly have not materialised.

It's another when you're made promises that quite clearly WILL NOT materialise.

45MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:00 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
As I said before, I'm not a quitter. Promises of things that will make BUGGER ALL difference (like a seat in the directors box and a tiny minority shareholding) have been fulfilled but that's not why I pledged. I want to see progress on the park and we're going backwards so I'm out, and I know a few others in the same boat.

46MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:30 pm

kidston

kidston
Don't know if you're the same lad who's been tweeting this morning and if so full marks for sticking your neck out to support what you believe in.

I was in the same boat twenty years ago when I had absolute faith in people like Danny Goodwin, Andy Morrison, and (in particular) Stuart Duncan who had a FAR better CV on things Morton than this McLennan fellow has. I stumped up £1000 like a lot of others. The Trust is now dead. I've learned to be very wary of motormouth fools.

47MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:13 pm

McGhee

Jesus wept - some clown has just tweeted that 'we the fans are the only game in town'. Led by the fucking nose. I despair of thickos like that. thumbs down

48MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:25 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
McGhee wrote:Jesus wept - some clown has just tweeted that 'we the fans are the only game in town'. Led by the fucking nose. I despair of thickos like that. thumbs down
Don't be so unkind mate - they are on a crusade and believe in God Graham lol!

49MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:28 pm

JerseyTon

JerseyTon

This is standard bunker mentality bullshit of the type we used to get from the Trust every time an uncomfortable question was asked. You aimed at £400k and got less than half. You promised quality additions to the squad and we got none. People are starting to pull their pledges because they feel let down if not cheated.

Those are the facts.

50MCT Wednesday meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: MCT Wednesday meeting on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:46 pm

burnsroad

burnsroad
MCT is a fucking joke. Handing cash over to Rae to do exactly what he wants with it if you ask me. Definately not getting spent of good players. Get the whole fucking lot in the sea. When is this bloody Easdale consortium going to buy over Golden Casket and put us all out our misery?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum