1This is right Empty This is right on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:10 pm

sutTon

sutTon
Form a member of the MCT leaders team and I agree by the way  thumbs up

"We need Crawford out of the club regardless of the league we are playing in."

2This is right Empty Re: This is right on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:38 pm

baker street

baker street
sutTon wrote:Form a member of the MCT leaders team and I agree by the way  thumbs up

Maybe they're planning the eviction already!

This is right Screen11

3This is right Empty Re: This is right on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:28 pm

AsTONishing

AsTONishing
Must say I'm confused if not astonished!

4This is right Empty Re: This is right on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:02 pm

JJB

It is confusing and astonishing big man!

On the one hand we're being told that we're all 'clubbing together'. Mr. McLennan even shares the Directors' box with Chairman Crawford Rae.

On the other, Mr. McLennan's spokesperson on themortonforum.com has this evening claimed that 'We need Crawford out of the club regardless of the league we are playing in.'

Strange times at Cappielow.

5This is right Empty Re: This is right on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:36 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
sutTon wrote:Form a member of the MCT leaders team and I agree by the way  thumbs up

Where have you seen this?

6This is right Empty Re: This is right on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:51 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
PLEDGERTON wrote:

It's on the other place mate - the cunt calls himself Bishop Brennan rolls eyes

7This is right Empty Re: This is right on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:52 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
weemanTon wrote:
PLEDGERTON wrote:

It's on the other place mate - the cunt calls himself Bishop Brennan rolls eyes
hahaha

8This is right Empty Re: This is right on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 pm

JJB

I see somebody's all upset on twitter because this has been mentioned. It won't wash Mr Barr. Face the facts and deal with them instead of accusing others of trying to smear your wee glee club! Evil or Very Mad

9This is right Empty Re: This is right on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:51 pm

Archieton

Archieton
JJB wrote:I see somebody's all upset on twitter because this has been mentioned. It won't wash Mr Barr. Face the facts and deal with them instead of accusing others of trying to smear your wee glee club! Evil or Very Mad

I've just spotted that. This is the virtually unknown SUPPORTERS LIAISON OFFICER popping his head over the parapet from the safety of Twitter to accuse Talk of the 'Ton of trying to 'smear' MCT on the basis of some imaginary 'vendetta'. A couple of fellow happy clappies 'liked' his rhetoric! happy

If MCT's elected representative is calling for the Chairman's head using an alias while publishing official MCT updates as 'Dean', HE is besmirching MCT's reputation, and thoroughly deserves exposure. happy

10This is right Empty Re: This is right on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:23 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
The SLO post is a box ticking exercise, required for grants to the youth academy. Both the old and current SLO's are personal friends of Crawford Rae, that's only one of the many lies that he's said.

People who use the phrase 'but we're only volunteers' should immediately be ignored.

Being a volunteer isn't a valid excuse for doing a shit job.

11This is right Empty Re: This is right on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:09 pm

stuarton

stuarton
Johnny Bravo wrote:The SLO post is a box ticking exercise, required for grants to the youth academy. Both the old and current SLO's are personal friends of Crawford Rae, that's only one of the many lies that he's said.

People who use the phrase 'but we're only volunteers' should immediately be ignored.

Your spot on.

12This is right Empty Re: This is right on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:11 pm

KMacB

Johnny Bravo wrote:The SLO post is a box ticking exercise, required for grants to the youth academy. Both the old and current SLO's are personal friends of Crawford Rae, that's only one of the many lies that he's said.

Barr is well up his own arse though

13This is right Empty Re: This is right on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:21 pm

JJB

KMacB wrote:The SLO post is a box ticking exercise, required for grants to the youth academy. Both the old and current SLO's are personal friends of Crawford Rae, that's only one of the many lies that he's said.

The happy clappies usually are-fucking fairies in their own magic garden

14This is right Empty Re: This is right on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:02 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
KMacB wrote:

He's up a few others too.

15This is right Empty Re: This is right on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:29 am

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
LinwoodTON wrote:
KMacB wrote:

He's up a few others too.
Naughty!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum