Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Are My Shares?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:27 pm

Edwards

Edwards
Quick Draw wrote:
Edwards wrote: the continuous line of arseholes who have become board members over the years.

I think that's a bit harsh.The Trust was on a high immediately after the Stars of '79 celebration and several good guys joined the committee but one by one they fell away as firstly Mr. Duncan and then Mr Robinson tried to emulate Hitler, and it's very unkind to self respecting arseholes to be equated to the current Chairman!

To be fair Edwards, I was referring to the last ten years.
Yes, I understood that, but to be absolutely precise, they had - as I recall - no less than THIRTEEN committee members in June 2010 and several of those were decent blokes who genuinely wanted to make the Trust work democratically. It was the preposterous decision to pursue a court action that saw them drop off like flies. They'd trusted the advice of apparently respectable Chairmen.

52Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Edwards wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:
Edwards wrote: the continuous line of arseholes who have become board members over the years.

I think that's a bit harsh.The Trust was on a high immediately after the Stars of '79 celebration and several good guys joined the committee but one by one they fell away as firstly Mr. Duncan and then Mr Robinson tried to emulate Hitler, and it's very unkind to self respecting arseholes to be equated to the current Chairman!

To be fair Edwards, I was referring to the last ten years.
Yes, I understood that, but to be absolutely precise, they had - as I recall - no less than THIRTEEN committee members in June 2010 and several of those were decent blokes who genuinely wanted to make the Trust work democratically. It was the preposterous decision to pursue a court action that saw them drop off like flies. They'd trusted the advice of apparently respectable Chairmen.

Yes and fair enough again. But, subsequent board members have, over the last ten years, been asked by members to question the way the Trust was being run by the Chairman of the time, only to accuse the questioners of harassment.

As I said, arseholes.

53Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:49 pm

Edwards

Edwards
subsequent board members have, over the last ten years, been asked by members to question the way the Trust was being run by the Chairman of the time, only to accuse the questioners of harassment.

I'll have to take your word for that. Not in the slightest surprised.

54Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Theweebarra

Theweebarra
JerseyTon wrote:
toddyton wrote:
MisTrusted wrote:I'm not aware of anything.
From what I gather Morton were approached about the share issue but there has been no communication since then.

Have you had any further communication with the Trust Chairman?

As far as I'm aware, the Trust can't be wound up until everything has been concluded. Where are all the Loan Note holders, and why are they not shouting from the rooftops?
My brother is a loan-note holder. I was up home in the Summer and he just shrugged his shoulders when I suggested he should be asking questions - said he wrote the money off long ago when the wrong people got into power.

I guess most note holders feel the same way.
yes

55Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:32 pm

connellton

This is becoming more farcical with every passing week. All I've had is email promising an update and that was countless weeks ago from a faceless unsigned source. They should hang their heads in shame.

56Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Try and complain connellton and they'll just pull out the 'we are volunteers' card. 👎

57Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:13 pm

connellton

Johnny Bravo wrote:Try and complain connellton and they'll just pull out the 'we are volunteers' card. 👎
Seems we've been mugged JB.

Word on the grapevine is that we've averaged 125 members over the last five years - that's £6250 and apparently every last penny and more went on legal fees in that Gallagher case. That is just ridiculous. No wonder they're all faceless now.

58Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 pm

JJB

connellton wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Try and complain connellton and they'll just pull out the 'we are volunteers' card. 👎
Seems we've been mugged JB.

Word on the grapevine is that we've averaged 125 members over the last five years - that's £6250 and apparently every last penny and more went on legal fees in that Gallagher case. That is just ridiculous. No wonder they're all faceless now.
The whole thing was hushed up but every man and his dug knows that Robinson fucked up big style and then fucked off. I actually feel sorry for young Feeney. At least he had the baws to stand on the bridge as the ship went down.

59Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Check this out

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

60Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Admin wrote:Check this out

Well played Toddy and about time.

Then again, I won't believe it until I read it myself.

61Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:14 pm

baker street

baker street
Admin wrote:Check this out
Progress at last!

62Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:58 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
GMFC have approved the transfer of shares to Trust members.

63Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:15 am

MisTrusted

Has this forrmally been confirmed by GMST??

64Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:32 am

campbellton

campbellton
MisTrusted wrote:Has this forrmally been confirmed by GMST??
Yes - me and big  bro get email yesterday and gonna send out letters

65Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:39 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Trusts10

66Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:05 pm

toddyton

toddyton
LinwoodTON wrote:Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Trusts10
Thanks for that LWT.

67Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:06 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
LinwoodTON wrote:Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Trusts10

How are you meant to know if you haven't received anything? unsure

68Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? Today at 7:13 am

MisTrusted

Now received the E-Mail.
Like all my mails from GMST it goes on to my Kunk mail folder.
No matter marking it as not junk tbey still go in there.
It's good news that things are progressing.
Sammy The Snail is still well in tje lead to reach tjhe finish line 1st.
Pishing On Paisley is 2nd last in this three Snail race.
With Gonnae Mail Soon Twentytwenty two off 1st place.

69Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? Today at 7:43 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
MisTrusted wrote:Now received the E-Mail.
Like all my mails from GMST it goes on to my Kunk mail folder.
No matter marking it as not junk tbey still go in there.
It's good news that things are progressing.
Sammy The Snail is still well in tje lead to reach tjhe finish line 1st.
Pishing On Paisley is 2nd last in this three Snail race.
With Gonnae Mail Soon Twentytwenty two off 1st place.
KUNK = Keech - Uh? - Not Keech lol!

70Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? Today at 10:06 am

MisTrusted

Junk lol

71Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? Today at 10:57 am

vaperton

vaperton
MisTrusted wrote:Junk lol
You need to be more careful

72Where Are My Shares?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? Today at 7:38 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
MisTrusted wrote:Junk lol

I thought you were talking fish. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum