Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Are My Shares?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:58 pm

MisTrusted

After three months, this is the latest update....

Wow !!!! That's absolutely astonisjing !!!

27Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Archieton

Archieton
MisTrusted wrote:After three months, this is the latest update....

Wow !!!! That's absolutely astonisjing !!!

Did you miss something out there? unsure

28Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:44 pm

MisTrusted

Aye Tumbleweed PMSL

29Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:48 pm

Archieton

Archieton
MisTrusted wrote:Aye Tumbleweed PMSL
No seriously - you posted a report after the meeting and I thought you were keeping a finger on the pulse - so are you just saying that NOTHING has happened at all?? unsure

30Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:01 pm

MisTrusted

I'm not aware of anything.
From what I gather Morton were approached about the share issue but there has been no communication since then.

31Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:16 pm

Archieton

Archieton
MisTrusted wrote:I'm not aware of anything.
From what I gather Morton were approached about the share issue but there has been no communication since then.
So the Trust hasn't been wound up?

32Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:31 pm

toddyton

toddyton

Have you had any further communication with the Trust Chairman?

As far as I'm aware, the Trust can't be wound up until everything has been concluded. Where are all the Loan Note holders, and why are they not shouting from the rooftops?

33Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:43 pm

MisTrusted

No communication.

They never actiually put a signature on their emails who sends them.
It could be Robinson, Duncan, the dug next door, who is sending them.

34Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Archieton

Archieton
MisTrusted wrote:No communication.

So what happens next?

35Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:32 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Archieton wrote:

So what happens next?

If the Trust had their way, nothing.

It's fucking criminal that this hasn't been wrapped up already, more than two months after the EGM.

36Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:20 pm

BawhirleyTon

BawhirleyTon
LinwoodTON wrote:
Archieton wrote:

So what happens next?

It's fucking criminal that this hasn't been wrapped up already, more than two months after the EGM.
Not the first criminal act committed to cover up Robinson's massive cock up. He killed the Trust. Feckless Feeney can't even stage-manage a decent burial it seems.

37Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:38 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

38Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:59 pm

willowman

willowman
BawhirleyTon wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:
Archieton wrote:

So what happens next?

Not the first criminal act committed to cover up Robinson's massive cock up. He killed the Trust. Feckless Feeney can't even stage-manage a decent burial it seems.
Hitler has only got one ball!

Cheers Jim.

39Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:14 pm

Branchy

willowman wrote:
BawhirleyTon wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:
Archieton wrote:

So what happens next?

Hitler has only got one ball!

Cheers Jim.
Feeney has two but very small lol!

40Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:51 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
It’s not really a laughing matter though

41Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:53 pm

SPIKE

weemanTon wrote:It’s not really a laughing matter though

Thanks to Robinson, the Community Trust is laughing all the way to the bank.

Money for jam.

42Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:58 pm

9 Strathblane Crescent

SPIKE wrote:

Thanks to Robinson, the Community Trust is laughing all the way to the bank.

Money for jam.

Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Screen10

43Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:10 pm

wee Andy

wee Andy
Far from it wee man but you can't blame folk for rippin' the piss out that bunch of charlatans. Fuck knows how they ever escaped attention of the Tele unsure

44Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
wee Andy wrote:
Far from it wee man but you can't blame folk for rippin' the piss out that bunch of charlatans. Fuck knows how they ever escaped attention of the Tele unsure

They should all be publicly flogged in Cathcart Square.

45Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:08 pm

JerseyTon

JerseyTon
toddyton wrote:

As far as I'm aware, the Trust can't be wound up until everything has been concluded. Where are all the Loan Note holders, and why are they not shouting from the rooftops?
My brother is a loan-note holder. I was up home in the Summer and he just shrugged his shoulders when I suggested he should be asking questions - said he wrote the money off long ago when the wrong people got into power.

I guess most note holders feel the same way.

46Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
JerseyTon wrote:
toddyton wrote:

My brother is a loan-note holder. I was up home in the Summer and he just shrugged his shoulders when I suggested he should be asking questions - said he wrote the money off long ago when the wrong people got into power.

Pretty much spot on. The Trust know this is the case, hence the fuck up that's happening just now. They simply don't care about their members.

47Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:48 pm

Edwards

Edwards
Quick Draw wrote:
JerseyTon wrote:
toddyton wrote:

Pretty much spot on. The Trust know this is the case, hence the fuck up that's happening just now. They simply don't care about their members.
It's the members that ARE the Trust QD - but they've sat and done fuck all while a few have been allowed to run amok as committee. The whole thing's been a shambles for ten years or so. No point in said members griping when they did bugger all to stop them.

48Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:53 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Edwards wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:
JerseyTon wrote:
toddyton wrote:

It's the members that ARE the Trust QD - but they've sat and done fuck all while a few have been allowed to run amok as committee. The whole thing's been a shambles for ten years or so. No point in said members griping when they did bugger all to stop them.

You don't need to remind me of that Edwards, I'm well aware. The Trust committee, on the other hand, think differently. That's where the problem lies.

You're absolutely right though, the members have been spineless for the last ten years or so. Very few have stood up, those who have, have been let down badly by the other members who have failed to stand up to the continuous line of arseholes who have become board members over the years.

49Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Edwards

Edwards
the continuous line of arseholes who have become board members over the years.

I think that's a bit harsh.The Trust was on a high immediately after the Stars of '79 celebration and several good guys joined the committee but one by one they fell away as firstly Mr. Duncan and then Mr Robinson tried to emulate Hitler, and it's very unkind to self respecting arseholes to be equated to the current Chairman!

50Where Are My Shares?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:14 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Edwards wrote: the continuous line of arseholes who have become board members over the years.

I think that's a bit harsh.The Trust was on a high immediately after the Stars of '79 celebration and several good guys joined the committee but one by one they fell away as firstly Mr. Duncan and then Mr Robinson tried to emulate Hitler, and it's very unkind to self respecting arseholes to be equated to the current Chairman!

To be fair Edwards, I was referring to the last ten years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum