GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Are My Shares?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Where Are My Shares?  Empty Where Are My Shares? on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:26 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
So three months on from the AGM that pushed through the death of the Trust, still no word about the transfer of the members shares. I'm sure Mr Robinson has already given the members money to the Community Trust. No question that he's still calling the shots, via his hand that's thrust deep up the anals of Mr Feeney.

Where the fuck are my shares?

2Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:40 pm

toddyton

toddyton
LinwoodTON wrote:So three months on from the AGM that pushed through the death of the Trust, still no word about the transfer of the members shares. I'm sure Mr Robinson has already given the members money to the Community Trust. No question that he's still calling the shots, via his hand that's thrust deep up the anals of Mr Feeney.

You appear to be hinting at some sort of impropriety LWT. What exactly is it that you're trying to say and have you queried this formally?

3Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:25 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Impossible to query it Toddy. They've blocked me from every media source and I refuse to speak to a mail box.

If they have folded then the shares should have already been transferred. If the shares haven't yet been transferred, they should still have an active website and members should be kept up to date.

They couldn't even sue a member properly without losing thousands of pounds belonging to members, the chances of them folding properly are practically zero.

I'm astounded that no other member or loan note holder has come forward to question any of this. It's an appalling way to run an organisation but we've all come to expect this from that crowd.

4Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Can't comment directly on what LWT's alleging, but it's very clear that that EGM was 'staged' with umpteen 'proxy' votes wheeled out 'just in case', and a motion to keep things alive under new stewardship was promptly booted into touch as it didn't suit the agenda.

Ex Trust Chairman Robinson who has overseen ALL Trust finances (including the loss of several thousands of pounds in a fatally flawed legal action against Mr Gallacher) was prominently absent - unsurprising when all residual funds are apparently being siphoned off to the GMCT of which he's a Trustee.

It's a deplorable state of affairs which really ought to receive proper media exposure.

5Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:05 pm

stalkton

stalkton
My old man chucked it as soon as they started on wee Jim - long family friend.

6Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:53 pm

teeTon

teeTon
LinwoodTON wrote:So three months on from the AGM that pushed through the death of the Trust, still no word about the transfer of the members shares. I'm sure Mr Robinson has already given the members money to the Community Trust. No question that he's still calling the shots, via his hand that's thrust deep up the anals of Mr Feeney.

LWT, I share your confusion. Been a paid up Trust member since day one, and all I've had is email saying I'll be updated in due course. That was quite some time back.

7Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:16 pm

clochbrae

teeTon wrote:

LWT, I share your confusion. Been a paid up Trust member since day one, and all I've had is email saying I'll be updated in due course. That was quite some time back.
Exactly my situation. It's a disgrace that we're not even getting proper closure after that shambles overseen by the previous Chairman, and now he's nowhere to be seen.

8Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:04 pm

kidston

kidston
Was there not a poster here who attended that EGM?
Just wondering if anyone has a clearer picture of what's happening.

9Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:55 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
kidston wrote:Was there not a poster here who attended that EGM?

I'm hearing the Chairman has been on holiday, which is fair enough. Everyone is entitled to time off.

He's back now so he'd better get it sorted.

10Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:01 pm

banksyton

Back in time to cut the grass????

11Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:10 am

SPIKE

By the time he leaves, hopefully the Ton will have changed hands.

12Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:25 am

burnsroad

burnsroad
LinwoodTON wrote:
kidston wrote:Was there not a poster here who attended that EGM?

I'm hearing the Chairman has been on holiday, which is fair enough. Everyone is entitled to time off.

He's back now so he'd better get it sorted.
Fair enough? It's THREE MONTHS now. They just decided to shut shop and hand remaining money to GMCT but never worked it out right. If it's not done clean the FCA will get into it guaranteed.

13Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:51 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Mistrusted - have you had any updates mate?

14Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:43 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
stalkton wrote: Mistrusted - have you had any updates mate?
Mibbees they've silenced him! happy

15Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:53 am

wombleton

wombleton
Keep checking my emails and STILL nothing unsure

16Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:24 pm

SPIKE

Eye blaim the bloak wif thee lang
proboscis.

17Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:25 pm

wombleton

wombleton
SPIKE wrote:

Eye blaim the bloak wif thee lang
proboscis.
If you mean Robinson I agree. Fucked up the court case, cost the Trust thousands in the process, and then crawled back under his stone to engineer transfer of all remaining dosh to the GMCT of which he and Mr Rae - SIR - are trustees - leaving simpleton Feeney to pick up the pieces. happy

18Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:35 pm

SPIKE

leaving simpleton Feeney to pick up the pieces.

? ? ?

bury the body?

19Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:45 pm

wombleton

wombleton
I don't think he's dead yet.
Where Are My Shares?  Screen10

20Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:02 pm

SPIKE

Datz knot watt eye mint.

21Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:35 pm

JohnsTONe

JohnsTONe
I see the Trust still has a humongous advert on the front page of the Club website. It tells you to "read more" and then you get this:

Where Are My Shares?  Screen10

22Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
It's the background picture of their website, with all the content deleted.

Very strange as the points raised and agreed at the recent EGM still haven't been dealt with satisfactory. The Trust should remain 'alive' until every bit of business has been completed.

23Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:17 pm

FTW

Johnny Bravo wrote:It's the background picture of their website, with all the content deleted.

Very strange as the points raised and agreed at the recent EGM still haven't been dealt with satisfactory. The Trust should remain 'alive' until every bit of business has been completed.
Perhaps they've had legal advice that decisions at EGM's don't have to be obeyed.

24Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:35 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
When you say legal advice, do you not mean advice from Sheriff Robinson?

They've got history of that kind of advice.

25Where Are My Shares?  Empty Re: Where Are My Shares? on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:13 pm

AsTONishing

AsTONishing
Johnny Bravo wrote:When you say legal advice, do you not mean advice from Sheriff Robinson?

They've got history of that kind of advice.
I'll be astonished if we ever see this thing closed honourably. The Trust was once admired in the town.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum