Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weird and strange sayings

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:28 pm

FarrelTon

FarrelTon
Far fields look green

52Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:37 pm

SPIKE

FarrelTon wrote:Far fields look green

In a beautiful morning, walking barefoot to the work through the green fields with the company of the singing birds... and there you shall meet the real happiness!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

53Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:26 pm

TOMBton

TOMBton
over my dead body

54Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:39 pm

SPIKE

A ghost of a chance.

55Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Ne'er cast a clout 'til May be out.

56Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:01 am

MidTon

MidTon
There are no pockets in a shroud

57Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:46 pm

SPIKE

no hay bolsillos en una mortaja

58Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:40 pm

Paddy

Paddy
Take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves

59Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:42 pm

SPIKE

in for a penny, in for a pound

60Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:44 pm

SPIKE

in for a penny, in for a pounding

A sexualized version of "in for a penny, in for a pound."

Means almost the same thing as the original saying but in a sexual context as aforementioned.

In context, it references sex with or without protection (in this case, without), and since it was done before might as well double down and do it again regardless of the consequences.

61Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:00 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
SPIKE wrote:

Means almost the same thing as the original saying but in a sexual context as aforementioned.

In context, it references sex with or without protection (in this case, without), and since it was done before might as well double down and do it again regardless of the consequences.

^^^ Spike the old shagger Laughing

62Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:04 pm

SPIKE

Quick Draw wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Many a true word spoken in jest.

My lady is 19 years my junior.

63Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
SPIKE wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

I do hope you're older than 35. cool

64Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:16 pm

SPIKE

Quick Draw wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

I do hope you're older than 35. cool  

Too right QD - but not as old as you.

65Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:36 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I think not Spike. 🤔

66Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:39 pm

SPIKE

Quick Draw wrote:I think not Spike. 🤔

After you QD.

Do you remember what day of the week JFK was shot?

67Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:40 pm

SPIKE

Do you know that I have the original painting of your avatar?

68Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:41 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Before my birth Spike.

69Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Was it painted by our good friend?

70Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:44 pm

SPIKE

Quick Draw wrote:Was it painted by our good friend?

Twas indeed.

71Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:45 pm

SPIKE

Quick Draw wrote:Before my birth Spike.

Sew?

72Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:47 pm

SPIKE

I thought that you were born in May.

JFK was assassinated in November.

73Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:15 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Yes, not that year though.

74Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:21 am

SPIKE

Quick Draw wrote:Yes, not that year though.

At least it was not 1966.

75Weird and strange sayings - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird and strange sayings on Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:43 am

lowndes

Love is a many splendoured thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum