Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greenock Morton Open Day

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
It's been a few years since we had one of these.

Greenock Morton Open Day Gmfcop10

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Where's it advertised?

View user profile

3Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:34 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
theduffer wrote:Where's it advertised?

It's on the clubs Facebook and Twitter accounts. I think they've given up on the official website.

View user profile http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

4Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:44 pm

That makes my blood boil. I don't use that stuff and I know others who don't use it either. What's the point in having a club website if it's not being used properly?

View user profile

5Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:16 pm

theduffer wrote:That makes my blood boil. I don't use that stuff and I know others who don't use it either. What's the point in having a club website if it's not being used properly?

It really is embarrassing. Even Junior clubs have a better media presence than we do.

Mind you, they don't have any problems using it for the lottery and hospitality deals.

View user profile

6Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Mind you, they don't have any problems using it for the lottery and hospitality deals.

The Club's mentality has been skewed for twenty years and Graham McLennan's MCT makes me shudder. He's literally handing over to the Club as much as the mugs are willing to shell out in return for absolutely sweet fuck all!

View user profile

7Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:47 pm

theduffer wrote:Mind you, they don't have any problems using it for the lottery and hospitality deals.

The Club's mentality has been skewed for twenty years and Graham McLennan's MCT makes me shudder. He's literally handing over to the Club as much as the mugs are willing to shell out in return for absolutely sweet fuck all!

Bollocks! They're getting a chance to boost the squad and a say in how things are done.

View user profile

8Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:49 pm

Tomton wrote:
theduffer wrote:Mind you, they don't have any problems using it for the lottery and hospitality deals.

Bollocks! They're getting a chance to boost the squad and a say in how things are done.

On paper - aye but you know what happened with Stuart Duncan and Jim McColl. Nothing changes.

View user profile

9Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:03 pm

That was different. Dougie didn't want to hear from the fans and WAS spending. His son refuses to spend and has been forced to compromise.

View user profile

10Greenock Morton Open Day Empty Re: Greenock Morton Open Day on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:58 pm

I think McLennan and co have been pissed on by the board. No sympathy here for him or his pledgers when Crawford Rae puts pinocio to shame!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum