Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORTON v BRORA RANGERS

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Screen10

Moving on from yesterday's victory, we face Brora in the Scottish Cup this Saturday.

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:50 pm

PaulRenfrew

PaulRenfrew
Me and my friend are in hospitality.

3MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Taggart

Taggart
They'll probably murder us

4MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:04 pm

IonaCourt

If we lose this one and then to United December's going to be a very bleak month for Hopkin.

5MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:38 pm

Paddy

Paddy
This game frankly terrifies me but fingers crossed.

6MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:12 am

SPIKE

Have won both their last 2 matches 7-0.

And there is an old saying - "you can only beat what's in front of you."

12 wins from 14 matches in the Highland League.

Last edited by SPIKE on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

7MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:14 am

the welshman

the welshman
No shame in losing to the Highland league leaders really!
MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Th10

8MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 am

And there is an old saying - "you can old beat what's in front of you."

It's not one I'm familiar with tbh.

9MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:27 am

SPIKE

Vito Brigante wrote:And there is an old saying - "you can old beat what's in front of you."

It's not one I'm familiar with tbh.

Is that because you are a youngster?

10MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:32 am

Is that because you are a youngster?

I like to think so, but I just turned 40 so probably not Sad
so old I can't even figure out how to quote properly on my phone

11MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:37 am

SPIKE

Vito Brigante wrote:Is that because you are a youngster?

I like to think so, but I just turned 40 so probably not Sad
so old I can't even figure out how to quote properly on my phone

phones are for talking.

12MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:40 am

phones are for talking

Guess your not a "youngster" then Smile

13MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:43 am

JCB

JCB
Brora are flying at the moment and it's inconceivable that they won't come right at us - all guns blazing.

I'm not sure how much difference there is between a top-notch Highland league side and Championship plodders. unsure

14MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:45 am

SPIKE

Vito Brigante wrote:phones are for talking

Guess your not a "youngster" then Smile

I could be your father.

15MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:18 am

McGhee

JCB wrote:Brora are flying at the moment and it's inconceivable that they won't come right at us - all guns blazing.

I'm not sure how much difference there is between a top-notch Highland league side and Championship plodders. unsure

Aye and there bumming on about when we beat the Tims at the Piggery lol!

16MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:41 am

stalkton

stalkton
Impossible to call this one

17MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:07 am

McGhee

I reckon they'll duff us up

18MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:13 am

SPIKE

stalkton wrote:Impossible to call this one

Andy may know.

19MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:51 pm

teeTon

teeTon
There's so much negativity surrounding the Club at the moment and the deafening silence helps nobody. Maybe this game is a chance for a wee bit of 'togetherness' at Cappielow. A Club statement in hospitality (for example) would go a long way to closing the developing gap between the fans and the club.

Anyway my prediction is 1-0.

20MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:38 pm

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
In for a penny - in for a pound! It's the cup and we've nothing to lose. 2-0 Embarassed

21MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:29 pm

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
I have the fear about this game. They really are flying just now. Hopefully wrong!

22MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Roberton

Seems as though everybody wants to talk about everything except the actual football!

I think the boys will turn up on Saturday. It might even be a nice sunny afternoon.

2-1

23MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:55 pm

KMacB

Roberton wrote:Seems as though everybody wants to talk about everything except the actual football!

I think the boys will turn up on Saturday. It might even be a nice sunny afternoon.

2-1
Shocked to see Mark off as he's been with us for so long but yes I think we'll win on Saturday. Score? Question

24MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
This might be the best Highland League team there is but they're still a Highland League team, 4-0 to the 'Ton.

25MORTON v BRORA RANGERS Empty Re: MORTON v BRORA RANGERS on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 am

McElmoan

McElmoan
If they follow instructions to a tee they will win easily

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum