Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:01 am

BawhirleyTon

BawhirleyTon
Mention Arbroath, and most folk will think of a wee East coast holiday town renowned for its smokies, yet the Greenock Morton fan-base seems united this Friday morning in mortal fear of Dick Campbell's part-time footballers.

WHY?

It's surely unfair to constantly attack David Hopkin and his squad when the real problem has been openly publicised.

Fellow Morton folk - it's long past time for change.
WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Screen12

2WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:20 am

Archieton

Archieton
Yes it is, and to me Mr Rae is just begging for a way out without losing face.

3WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:23 am

SPIKE

How can Rae the Younger blame the club please?

Blame the Chairman, the CEO, the board of directors - RAE IS RESPONSIBLE!

Or should be.

4WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:25 am

cloch

cloch
BawhirleyTon wrote:Mention Arbroath, and most folk will think of a wee East coast holiday town renowned for its smokies, yet the Greenock Morton fan-base seems united this Friday morning in mortal fear of Dick Campbell's part-time footballers.

WHY?

It's surely unfair to constantly attack David Hopkin and his squad when the real problem has been openly publicised.

Fellow Morton folk - it's long past time for change.
WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Screen12
The fans seem numbed after almost 20 years of Rae. The Club’s a total shambles at the moment. Agreed it’s wrong to constantly target the Manager and squad. Agreed it’s time for change.

5WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:34 am

Tomton

Tomton
SPIKE wrote:

How can Rae the Younger blame the club please?

Blame the Chairman, the CEO, the board of directors  - RAE IS RESPONSIBLE!

Or should be.
That's where the buck stops. Those 'unacceptable losses' are the direct result of almost two decades of profligacy and failure to delegate. Poor little rich kid blaming everyone except the Rae family.

6WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:36 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Green dots all round Dickheads! lol!

7WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:49 am

wonderton

wonderton
I genuinely feel sorry for CR. He's been lumbered with his father's toy. Still - he's a big boy now and shouldn't be blaming others.

Alice.

8WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:41 am

Tomton

Tomton
wonderton wrote:I genuinely feel sorry for CR. He's been lumbered with his father's toy. Still - he's a big boy now and shouldn't be blaming others.

Alice.
It seems to be the Rae family rather than CR himself. If they want rid of our club surely they can donate it to somebody else. The club is debt free except in the twisted minds of the Golden Casket accountants!

9WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:44 am

SPIKE

Tomton wrote:
wonderton wrote:I genuinely feel sorry for CR. He's been lumbered with his father's toy. Still - he's a big boy now and shouldn't be blaming others.

Alice.
It seems to be the Rae family rather than CR himself. If they want rid of our club surely they can donate it to somebody else. The club is debt free except in the twisted minds of the Golden Casket accountants!

surely they can donate it to somebody else

Donate it ?!?!

Who would pay a pound for it?

10WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:12 am

GreenoakTon

GreenoakTon
SPIKE wrote:
Tomton wrote:

Alice.

surely they can donate it to somebody else

Donate it ?!?!

Who would pay a pound for it?

It's common knowledge that the Easdales have been sniffing around for several years.

11WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:44 am

cloch

cloch
I’m convinced they would take over at the right price

12WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:46 am

peejay

peejay
cloch wrote:I’m convinced they would take over at the right price
puke puke puke puke puke

13WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:47 am

SPIKE

please explain the green boak?

14WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:49 am

peejay

peejay
SPIKE wrote:

please explain the green boak?
Not my choice mate!

15WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:05 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
peejay wrote:
cloch wrote:I’m convinced they would take over at the right price
puke puke puke puke puke
Typical response from a closet Tim I.M.O. It's neither clever nor asked for on this message board. The Easdales are successful local businessmen and if they want to do for Morton what MacGregor has done for Ross County - bring it on!

16WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:27 am

cloch

cloch
Anybody who thinks the Easdales aren’t interested is in fairyland. Surely it can’t just be about their boy!

17WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:33 am

Tomton

Tomton
cloch wrote:Anybody who thinks the Easdales aren’t interested is in fairyland. Surely it can’t just be about their boy!
Of course they are and they've even had their own man on the B.O.D. for several years.

18WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:41 am

SPIKE

Tomton wrote:
cloch wrote:Anybody who thinks the Easdales aren’t interested is in fairyland. Surely it can’t just be about their boy!
Of course they are and they've even had their own man on the   B.O.D. for several years.

That's transparent.

BOOM BOOM

19WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:32 am

stalkton

stalkton
[quote="SPIKE"]
Of course they are and they've even had their own man on the   B.O.D. for several years.

That's transparent.

BOOM BOOM
Amazing how many can’t see through it tbh

20WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:24 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Alex Gray's been on the board for several years-can't help feeling he's the silent assassin just waiting his chance

21WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:44 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
Tomton wrote:Alex Gray's been on the board for several years-can't help feeling he's the silent assassin just waiting his chance
MIAOW

22WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:59 pm

GreenoakTon

GreenoakTon
Tomton wrote:Alex Gray's been on the board for several years-can't help feeling he's the silent assassin just waiting his chance
Perfectly obvious that Gray came on board at a point when there was Rae/Easdale entente and he hasn't budged since. Now the Club appears to have an ever more Easdale orientated infrastructure with the dead wood gradually being disposed of. I'm not the only one who suspects that CR is the 'nigger in the woodpile' - sticking out for Daddy's valuation of the Club.

23WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:15 pm

MANGLETON

Crawford Rae is a bit thick IMHO

24WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 pm

SPIKE

MANGLETON wrote:Crawford Rae is a bit thick IMHO

He chose his parents very well.

25WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? Empty Re: WHY DO WE FEAR ARBROATH? on Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:04 pm

peejay

peejay
SPIKE wrote:
MANGLETON wrote:Crawford Rae is a bit thick IMHO

He chose his parents very well.
eh? unsure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum