Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:21 pm

SPIKE

Ten years ago the other place was very active.

It is now moribund and sadly "transactional volume" here is not a lot better.

There is frequent talk of the decline in the other place being a consequence of the takeover by the weans.

However, it seems to me that the level of inactivity on both sites is more a reflection of the steady decline of Morton under the Rae Regime.

Please discuss.

2The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
That's very true Spike. This forum is still in it's early stages and is growing bigger every day. It can only grow if fans want it to grow though. Unfortunately Morton fans have been sickened over the years with badly moderated forums and the expansion of Facebook and Twitter. It's not easy getting lost fans back to using forums again.

Time will tell if this one will continue to grow. The other one is a dead duck now.

3The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:57 pm

peejay

peejay
The other one is a dead duck now.

Never say never! happy

4The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:16 pm

big sandy

big sandy
SPIKE wrote:

There is frequent talk of the decline in the other place being a consequence of the takeover by the weans.

However, it seems to me that the level of inactivity on both sites is more a reflection of the steady decline of Morton under the Rae Regime.

Please discuss.
The other place fucked up when it tolerated a witch hunt - SIMPLES!

5The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Clydeview2

Clydeview2
SPIKE wrote:

Please discuss.
The other place has been a wee bit quiet
The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Screen10

6The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:59 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
Clydeview2 wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Please discuss.
The other place has been a wee bit quiet
hahaha

7The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Gibbyton

Gibbyton
Oher place is full of poofs and dickheads

8The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Dribbling Mongoose

Dribbling Mongoose
Gibbyton wrote:Oher place is full of poofs and dickheads
Wouldn't say full but otherwise seems right! big grin

9The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:28 pm

SPIKE

No ladies?

10The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:38 pm

erskine

erskine
SPIKE wrote:

No ladies?

Well I see this thread is not about its title but it's relevant just the same SPIKE. There were well over a dozen of us ladies at the other place ten years ago and some of us posted regularly, but we were gradually ground down and bullied off by said misogynistic 'poofs and dickheads', lead by one who entitled himself 'People's Champion'! thumbs down

11The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:30 pm

SPIKE

erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

No ladies?

Well I see this thread is not about its title but it's relevant just the same SPIKE. There were well over a dozen of us ladies at the other place ten years ago and some of us posted regularly, but we were gradually ground down and bullied off by said misogynistic 'poofs and dickheads', lead by one who entitled himself 'People's Champion'! thumbs down

There were well over a dozen of us ladies at the other place ten years ago.

So there were:

Essex Girl
Melissa
Amy
AnetteDawn
Svetlana Krimislav
Super Nanny

12The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:58 am

wonderton

wonderton
SPIKE wrote:
erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

No ladies?

So there were:

Essex Girl
Melissa
Amy
AnetteDawn
Svetlana Krimislav
Super Nanny

There were MANY more of us SPIKE. How's about Queen of Sheba, Princess, and Laura McB (R.I.P. Tom), for starters. It even ended up with the 'clique' trumpeting as they bullied off 'dickheads'. Horrible little no marks.

Alice.

13The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:05 am

SPIKE

Doctor McB please

Etta Crouton?

14The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:14 am

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
SPIKE wrote:

Doctor McB please

Etta Crouton?
hahaha

15The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:02 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
SPIKE wrote:

Please discuss.
Undoubtedly. The 'feel good factor' disappeared long ago. We need proactive new owners pronto.

16The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:05 am

SPIKE

TonInDubai wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Please discuss.
Undoubtedly. The 'feel good factor' disappeared long ago. We need proactive new owners pronto.

Well, you are in Dubai.

Earn yourself a nice commission fee.

17The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:09 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
They're not that daft in the Emirates!

18The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:58 pm

toddyton

toddyton
erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

No ladies?

The other forum has become an exclusive club which is largely why this one was brought into being.

19The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Branchy

wonderton wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

No ladies?

So there were:

Essex Girl
Melissa
Amy
AnetteDawn
Svetlana Krimislav
Super Nanny

There were MANY more of us SPIKE. How's about Queen of Sheba, Princess, and Laura McB (R.I.P. Tom), for starters. It even ended up with the 'clique' trumpeting as they bullied off 'dickheads'. Horrible little no marks.

Alice.
It takes a very sick individual indeed to resort to anonymous online bullying but ganging up as a clique takes that depravity to a new level - can only guess they’re the type who frequent paedo rings and suchlike

20The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
The Clique, aka The Greenock Grooming Gang.

21The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo wrote:The Clique, aka The Greenock Grooming Gang.

Not forgetting, The Norsman Bummerz. Laughing

22The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:56 pm

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:The Clique, aka The Greenock Grooming Gang.

Not forgetting, The Norsman Bummerz. Laughing
Hi ya Charles - hi ya pal big grin

23The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:34 pm

hairymary

hairymary
toddyton wrote:
erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

No ladies?

The other forum has become an exclusive club which is largely why this one was brought into being.
I like this one. It's hard enough being an ugly cow without getting it rammed down your throat!

24The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:27 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
hairymary wrote:
toddyton wrote:
erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

No ladies?

I like this one. It's hard enough being an ugly cow without getting it rammed down your throat!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

25The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC Empty Re: The Very Steady Decline of Morton FC on Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:03 pm

BarrTon

BarrTon
hairymary wrote:
toddyton wrote:
erskine wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

No ladies?

I'd have an ugly cow before a greedy pig any day!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum