Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RELEGATION IS LOOMING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:16 am

baker street

baker street
Yesterday, I took my teenager twins to whatever Firhill's now called. Some clubs understand how sponsorship works!

We were quite cheery as we walked to the game, and when Thistle went down to ten just after the break we were convinced we'd win. it was not to be!

We may as well accept that nothing is going to improve this season. I've been following Morton faithfully for almost forty years but enough is enough. I won't be giving the Rae family another penny of my hard earned money.

It's all too easy to point an angry finger at the Manager and the squad when the real problem lies in the Boardroom.

2RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:40 am

stalkton

stalkton
Rae has given up. New owner needed pronto

3RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:46 am

peejay

peejay
Hopkin is a dick and an Easdale puppet. I smell shite.

4RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:48 am

baker street

baker street
peejay wrote:Hopkin is a dick and an Easdale puppet. I smell shite.
Are you suggesting that he's throwing games?

5RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:50 am

peejay

peejay
baker street wrote:
I give you sheepsarse in goal What a Face

6RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:51 am

stalkton

stalkton
When I seen the team sheet yesterday I wondered too mate

7RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:13 am

RSlicker

RSlicker
baker street wrote:
That's an outrageous thing to say about Mr. Hopkin.

8RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:14 am

stalkton

stalkton
Only wondered mate it’s allowed

9RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:27 am

Taggart

Taggart
baker street wrote:Yesterday, I took my teenager twins to whatever Firhill's now called. Some clubs understand how sponsorship works!

We were quite cheery as we walked to the game, and when Thistle went down to ten just after the break we were convinced we'd win. it was not to be!

We may as well accept that nothing is going to improve this season. I've been following Morton faithfully for almost forty years but enough is enough. I won't be giving the Rae family another penny of my hard earned money.

It's all too easy to point an angry finger at the Manager and the squad when the real problem lies in the Boardroom.
Too right it is! Can't help laughing at the clowns that are wanting Hopkin emptied. Even if he's the shitiest manager we've ever had at least he's trying unlike that fucking golfer at Golden Casket! happy

10RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:30 am

IonaCourt

RSlicker wrote:
baker street wrote:
That's an outrageous thing to say about Mr. Hopkin.
Hopkin is pure mince.

11RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:45 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Taggart wrote:
baker street wrote:Yesterday, I took my teenager twins to whatever Firhill's now called. Some clubs understand how sponsorship works!

Too right it is! Can't help laughing at the clowns that are wanting Hopkin emptied. Even if he's the shitiest manager we've ever had at least he's trying unlike that fucking golfer at Golden Casket! happy

But, he's the one who is picking the team. Ramsbottom instead of Rogers, Nesbitt on the bench, Millar and McAlister in the same team, Lyon out wide, no right back, bringing Sutton out of retirement, signing Orsi, converting Blues loan deal to permanent, Welsh at right back, Brian McLean, Livingstone and King signed but benched. That's just from memory.

Yep, Hopkin is very trying.

12RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:03 am

IonaCourt

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Taggart wrote:

But, he's the one who is picking the team. Ramsbottom instead of Rogers, Nesbitt on the bench, Millar and McAlister in the same team, Lyon out wide, no right back, bringing Sutton out of retirement, signing Orsi, converting Blues loan deal to permanent, Welsh at right back, Brian McLean, Livingstone and King signed but benched. That's just from memory.

Reckon the Easdales are behind all this with the three year deal etc. Relegation , wear Rae down, bargain price then WHOOSH! happy

13RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:09 am

SPIKE

IonaCourt wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Taggart wrote:

Reckon the Easdales are behind all this with the three year deal etc. Relegation , wear Rae down, bargain price then WHOOSH! happy

Rae the Younger will not last 3 years.

14RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:13 am

IonaCourt

SPIKE wrote:
IonaCourt wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Taggart wrote:

That's what I'm meaning he's stivcking out for a stupid price IMO but brothers grim will wear him down

15RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:43 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Why bother anymore? Morton are absolute poison all the way throughout.

Somebody just said this elsewhere and from a distance it looks to be true. The hard of thinking always blame the manager and want a public hanging.

16RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:24 am

BruTon

BruTon
IonaCourt wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
IonaCourt wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Taggart wrote:

Dread to think that they get hands on the club

That's what I'm meaning he's stivcking out for a stupid price IMO but brothers grim will wear him down

17RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:25 am

BruTon

BruTon
Dread to think that they could own us

18RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Theweebarra

Theweebarra
BruTon wrote:Dread to think that they could own us
I suspect you have agenda there mate!

19RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

Why?

Try thinking for yourself mate, instead of listening to what they may or may not have done in their past.

20RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Roberton

Blade Runner wrote:

Why?

Try thinking for yourself mate, instead of listening to what they may or may not have done in their past.
Hear hear. The Raes have plenty of dirty linen if you really want to hunt for it.

21RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Wylie

Wylie
You be looking at another forum too much mate? thumbs down

22RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:46 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Why? unsure

23RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

24RELEGATION IS LOOMING Empty Re: RELEGATION IS LOOMING on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I wonder if relegation was part of the original three year plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum