Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:13 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Andy Bryan has now been sacked.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/andy-bryan-sacked-morton-after-21147876.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

"Record Sport understands that Bryan was informed by recorded delivery mail last week that he was being dumped from his position with immediate effect."

That sounds like a very Morton way to sack someone, it also sounds very much like the wrong way.

I hope the wee man takes them all the way with this.

52ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:22 am

HamilTON

HamilTON
As has been mentioned 2 sides to the story but I don’t think anything will be coming out of Cappielow any time soon it’s not good for the guy this time of the year and I hate to see anyone lose their job. this will make a president IF the physio is also done for betting. If not then I think AB has got a case at tribunal

53ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:30 am

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
HamilTON wrote:As has been mentioned 2 sides to the story but I don’t think anything will be coming out of Cappielow any time soon it’s not good for the guy this time of the year and I hate to see anyone lose their job. this will make a president IF the physio is also done for betting. If not then I think AB has got a case at tribunal

The physio was found guilty by the SFA and is currently serving an 8 game ban.

54ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:31 am

SPIKE

Fielding's hearing at Hampden was on Thursday November 14.

Over 5 weeks ago.

55ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:42 pm

HamilTON

HamilTON
LinwoodTON wrote:
HamilTON wrote:As has been mentioned 2 sides to the story but I don’t think anything will be coming out of Cappielow any time soon it’s not good for the guy this time of the year and I hate to see anyone lose their job. this will make a president IF the physio is also done for betting. If not then I think AB has got a case at tribunal

SPIKE wrote:

Over 5 weeks ago.

so will she be getting her jotters too then or is it one rule for one

56ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:52 pm

McHughR

McHughR
HamilTON wrote:
LinwoodTON wrote:

SPIKE wrote:

Over 5 weeks ago.

so will she be getting her jotters too then or is it one rule for one
The paper reported that the club also held its own internal 'disciplinary' enquiry. If Andy's just been sacked for betting you'd imagine Alyson would be fired too but we don't know all the details.

57ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:03 pm

willyTon

willyTon
You can bet there's more to this than meets the eye

58ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
willyTon wrote:You can bet there's more to this than meets the eye

I think it's always been clear that Andy was a favourite of old Dougie's. That probably made him disliked by many others, possibly Crawford. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been stitched up.

59ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:18 pm

Clownshoes

Clownshoes
Andy Bryan has always been a clown. Good riddance.

60ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:37 pm

willyTon

willyTon
Clownshoes wrote:Andy Bryan has always been a clown. Good riddance.
Your confusing him with somebody else perhaps? Razz

61ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:52 pm

Archieton

Archieton
willyTon wrote:You can bet there's more to this than meets the eye

Without being party to all of the details, nobody can do any more than speculate. So far as I'm aware, the Club has issued no statement, albeit a vacancy is now being advertised.

62ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:32 pm

SPIKE

23rd December 2019

Applications are invited for a full-time Kit Manager. The position offers an opportunity to be part of a professional team working with the Football staff and players, to fulfill training and match requirements. Previous experience, whilst an advantage is not necessary, but organisational commitment, a high level of integrity, and being a team player is. Salary and conditions are commensurate with the position. Applications should be made in the 1st instance by email to ceo@gmfc.net. Closing date for applications Monday 30th of December 12 noon. Greenock Morton FC is an equal opportunity employer.

This sounds like an ideal promotion for Nick Robinson.

Or would it interfere with his tea making duties?

63ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:44 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
SPIKE wrote:23rd December 2019

Applications are invited for a full-time Kit Manager. The position offers an opportunity to be part of a professional team working with the Football staff and players, to fulfill training and match requirements. Previous experience, whilst an advantage is not necessary, but organisational commitment, a high level of integrity, and being a team player is. Salary and conditions are commensurate with the position. Applications should be made in the 1st instance by email to ceo@gmfc.net. Closing date for applications Monday 30th of December 12 noon. Greenock Morton FC is an equal opportunity employer.

a high level of integrity, lol!

64ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:50 pm

SPIKE

weemanTon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:23rd December 2019

a high level of integrity,  lol!

Very sorry - I missed that.

65ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:06 pm

BawhirleyTon

BawhirleyTon
Unless you're party to all of the facts it's not fair to call judgement on this either way. By all accounts the dismissal is the result of an internal enquiry, and obviously the Club's hands are tied for the time being.

66ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:21 pm

SPIKE

https://gmfc.net/club/backroom-staff/

Could the club be professional enough to delete his photo?

67ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:22 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
BawhirleyTon wrote:Unless you're party to all of the facts it's not fair to call judgement on this either way. By all accounts the dismissal is the result of an internal enquiry, and obviously the Club's hands are tied for the time being.

I wonder if his betting activity was examined by the clubs forensic accountant. Mad

68ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:24 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:

Don't be silly, that would mean someone actually doing some work.

69ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:31 pm

AsTONishing

AsTONishing
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

They're still advertising a dead Trust on the same page!! happy

ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Screen16

70ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
AsTONishing wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

True. I don't even know why they're advertising it on the club website. I can't imagine there's many apprentice strip washers in our support.

71ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:14 pm

stalkton

stalkton
The Clubs PR is an absolute farce. You’d almost think somebody was getting paid to make folk laugh at Morton

72ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:22 pm

SPIKE

Johnny Bravo wrote:
AsTONishing wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

True. I don't even know why they're advertising it on the club website. I can't imagine there's many apprentice strip washers in our support.

How lang is the apprenticeship course?

At James Watt College?

73ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:35 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
AsTONishing wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

At James Watt College?

57 minutes.

14 minutes for the fast track course.

74ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:42 pm

SPIKE

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
AsTONishing wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

At James Watt College?

57 minutes.

Is fast track for the short spin cycle?

75ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:02 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
SPIKE wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
AsTONishing wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

At James Watt College?

57 minutes.

Is fast track for the short spin cycle?

No, it's for experienced cyclists.

ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 3 Fotofl10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum