Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:17 am

FTW

BawhirleyTon wrote:Andy comes clean!
Good luck with his rehab.

27ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:20 am

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
Hear hear

28ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:38 am

FTW

Branchy wrote:I've no doubt the vile little reptiles elsewhere will have a field day with this but he is seeking help and not more abuse.
Didn't take long! rolls eyes
I don’t want to trivialise any addiction issues

29ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:43 am

SPIKE

Bryan was handed the ban after confessing to over 9,000 bets on football.

Should the title of this thread be changed to ...

The Club has let Andy down?

30ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:50 am

stalkton

stalkton
FTW wrote:I've no doubt the vile little reptiles elsewhere will have a field day with this but he is seeking help and not more abuse.
Didn't take long! [smiley]https://7img.net/users/4212/18/67/69/smiles/1959669226.gif[/smiley]
Sanctimonious wee arseholes😐

31ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:40 am

Holmscroft Street

Holmscroft Street
stalkton wrote:
FTW wrote:I've no doubt the vile little reptiles elsewhere will have a field day with this but he is seeking help and not more abuse.
Didn't take long! [smiley]https://7img.net/users/4212/18/67/69/smiles/1959669226.gif[/smiley]
Court is now in session I see! whistle

32ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:15 pm

GreenoakTon

GreenoakTon
Holmscroft Street wrote:
stalkton wrote:
Court is now in session I see! whistle
Apparently (according to the reptilians) the club is trying to get rid of him! unsure
Presume that goes for the physio too. Maybe Ramsbottom will double up as new physio whistle

33ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:40 pm

lowndes

He obviously has a serious gambling addiction which seems to have been swept under the carper at the club until somebody decided to whistle blow.

Hopefully that's going to turn out best for all concerned.

34ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Edwards

Edwards
I look forward to reading his autobiography.

35ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:37 am

Tomton

Tomton
Quick Draw wrote:
The Toad wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:Looks very much like Andy Bryan isn't going to be made welcome back at the club.

Unconfirmed talk on Facebook this morning that Jimbo has been threatened with disciplinary action for speaking with a suspended employee, Andy Bryan.

If this is true then there can be no way back for Andy and previous talk of a witch hunt against him look more and more believable.

It also shows what an absolute clusterfuck of a club we all support. What gives them the right to decide who their employees speak to in their spare time?

Two sides to every story.

The club can't even answer the fucking phone mate. Chances of them telling their side are slim to nae chance.
As this story unfolds (and with the physio hearing pending) the Club is increasingly looking like a very unsavoury place those days.

There's never been even a whisper that AB failed to perform his contracted duties to a 'T'. It would certainly be interesting to hear the Club's side of the story.

36ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:07 am

SPIKE

Tomton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:
The Toad wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:Looks very much like Andy Bryan isn't going to be made welcome back at the club.

Unconfirmed talk on Facebook this morning that Jimbo has been threatened with disciplinary action for speaking with a suspended employee, Andy Bryan.

If this is true then there can be no way back for Andy and previous talk of a witch hunt against him look more and more believable.

It also shows what an absolute clusterfuck of a club we all support. What gives them the right to decide who their employees speak to in their spare time?

The club can't even answer the fucking phone mate. Chances of them telling their side are slim to nae chance.
As this story unfolds (and with the physio hearing pending) the Club is increasingly looking like a very unsavoury place those days.

There's never been even a whisper that AB failed to perform his contracted duties to a 'T'. It would certainly be interesting to hear the Club's side of the story.

IMHO the club has let Andy down!

9,000 bets over 6 or 7 seasons must have be obvious to several people at the club.

37ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:38 am

baker street

baker street
SPIKE wrote:
Tomton wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:
The Toad wrote:

IMHO the club has let Andy down!

9,000 bets over 6 or 7 seasons must have be obvious to several people at the club.
Trouble is that until/unless you do know both sides it's all just speculation. We've heard Andy's side. Over to the faceless ones!  thumbs down

38ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:50 am

Taggart

Taggart
Send for the Polis! happy

39ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:06 am

SPIKE

Taggart wrote:Send for the Polis! happy

It's nae ah criminal matta.

cooed dey send for Danny Goodwin?

40ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:15 am

Tealeaf

Tealeaf
Taggart wrote:Send for the Polis! happy
Did they ever get that van back?

41ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:31 am

cloch

cloch
I was wondering same. Never heard the outcome

42ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:05 pm

erskine

erskine
This is the problem when the Club fails to communicate. Speculation isn’t nice but it’s inevitable

43ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:44 pm

bunter

bunter
Definitely looks like they're gunning for him

44ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:01 pm

cloch

cloch
Well if a two month old van disappeared and wasn’t recovered there are definitely unanswered questions surely

45ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Don't think Andy has really helped his cause by letting the Sun get its claws into him.

46ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Holmscroft Street

Holmscroft Street
Tomton wrote:Don't think Andy has really helped his cause by letting the Sun get its claws into him.
That's certainly one slant on selling your story to the papers! big grin

47ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I'll be very surprised if the club get rid of Andy. You can't help him with his gambling problem by giving him more money, then be surprised when he just gambles more.

If they try and get shot of him after that, they might hot some problems at an employment tribunal.

48ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:54 pm

peejay

peejay
Johnny Bravo wrote:I'll be very surprised if the club get rid of Andy. You can't help him with his gambling problem by giving him more money, then be surprised when he just gambles more.

If they try and get shot of him after that, they might hot some problems at an employment tribunal.
Surely he'd find it hard to get a job at another club though.

49ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:18 pm

big sandy

big sandy
peejay wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I'll be very surprised if the club get rid of Andy. You can't help him with his gambling problem by giving him more money, then be surprised when he just gambles more.

Surely he'd find it hard to get a job at another club though.
Dunno. If the wee guy is genuinely tackling his issue others might take a gamble on him

50ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:27 pm

SPIKE

Why bother?

Let him serve his suspension and move on.

Rae the Younger has far greater challenges and opportunities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum