Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:29 am

John McDonald

John McDonald
O.K. my first post. Just seen the stuff about wee Andy Bryan and it's not exactly murder but he knew the rules. I like the wee guy but IMO he's let the club down badly. I hope he knows that.

2ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 am

MANGLETON

Said it before it's just like speeding - everybody does it and crime's getting caught.

3ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:04 am

IonaCourt

Of course the daft wee bastard's let the club down. Far to cocky for his own good. happy

4ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:25 am

Alf Hucker

Alf Hucker
MANGLETON wrote:Said it before it's just like speeding - everybody does it and crime's getting caught.
It's not. If you get caught speeding it's yourself that takes the rap. This offence is all over the papers.

5ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:35 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Alf Hucker wrote:
MANGLETON wrote:Said it before it's just like speeding - everybody does it and crime's getting caught.
It's not. If you get caught speeding it's yourself that takes the rap. This offence is all over the papers.
Sure is and I bet most folk don't give a fuck.

6ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:45 am

Archieton

Archieton
Mud sticks weeman - it's just as simple as that. Andy has definitely let the Club down.

7ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:12 am

JCB

JCB
Andy Bryan has been found guilty of an offence that's committed week in and week out at every football club in the land.

There's an old saying that stupid laws will inevitably be broken and a private bet on football not involving your own club potentially does less harm than 35 m.p.h. in a 30 m.p.h zone.

Andy's crime has not been gambling per se - rather that he allowed his activities to be exposed, and in that respect he has certainly let the club down.

8ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:43 am

baker street

baker street
The kitman has always been a cocky wee character. Too cocky this time, and deserves a good kick up the backside from the Cub I.M.O.

9ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Far too many holy willys if you ask me.

10ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:39 am

the undertaker

the undertaker
The moral - don't wash your dirty linen in public or they'll bury you.

11ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:35 am

crabbyton

crabbyton
Have known the wee man for yonks and he'll just take this on the chin and carry on as before!

12ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:12 pm

hoppyton

hoppyton
John McDonald wrote:O.K. my first post. Just seen the stuff about wee Andy Bryan and it's not exactly murder but he knew the rules. I like the wee guy but IMO he's let the club down badly. I hope he knows that.
Yes he has. He loves his job and will be gutted that he's frozen out for a couple of months. Silly man.

13ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:48 pm

Holmscroft Street

Holmscroft Street
crabbyton wrote:Have known the wee man for yonks and he'll just take this on the chin and carry on as before!
You bet he will!

14ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 pm

cappiecat

cappiecat
Silly silly boy!

15ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
weemanTon wrote:
Alf Hucker wrote:
Sure is and I bet most folk don't give a fuck.

Most? Probably closer to nobody.

16ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:21 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Looks very much like Andy Bryan isn't going to be made welcome back at the club.

Unconfirmed talk on Facebook this morning that Jimbo has been threatened with disciplinary action for speaking with a suspended employee, Andy Bryan.

If this is true then there can be no way back for Andy and previous talk of a witch hunt against him look more and more believable.

It also shows what an absolute clusterfuck of a club we all support. What gives them the right to decide who their employees speak to in their spare time?

17ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:26 am

The Toad

The Toad
Quick Draw wrote:Looks very much like Andy Bryan isn't going to be made welcome back at the club.

Unconfirmed talk on Facebook this morning that Jimbo has been threatened with disciplinary action for speaking with a suspended employee, Andy Bryan.

If this is true then there can be no way back for Andy and previous talk of a witch hunt against him look more and more believable.

It also shows what an absolute clusterfuck of a club we all support. What gives them the right to decide who their employees speak to in their spare time?

Two sides to every story.

18ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:31 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
The Toad wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:Looks very much like Andy Bryan isn't going to be made welcome back at the club.

Two sides to every story.

The club can't even answer the fucking phone mate. Chances of them telling their side are slim to nae chance.

19ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:52 am

JCB

JCB
There are certainly several unanswered questions at the moment. If the Club was showing improvement on the playing field that would be much easier to swallow.

20ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey

Source of 'rumour' is being discounted elsewhere!

21ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:57 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Auld Cokey wrote:Looks very much like Andy Bryan isn't going to be made welcome back at the club.

Source of 'rumour' is being discounted elsewhere!
‘Elsewhere’ ????

22ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:14 am

SPIKE

“Among them were 74 charges involving Morton, 24 of them bets against Morton.

“I queried those — but it turned out a favourite bet of mine was perming draws in the Championship and unfortunately betting on Morton to draw is classed as a bet against Morton.

23ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:39 am

BawhirleyTon

BawhirleyTon

24ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:43 am

bigsanny

bigsanny
Wee guy needs support now!

25ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN Empty Re: ANDY BRYAN HAS LET THE CLUB DOWN on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:53 am

Branchy

I've no doubt the vile little reptiles elsewhere will have a field day with this but he is seeking help and not more abuse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum