Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Facts to Consider

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:39 am

SPIKE


banksyton wrote:One swallow makes one happy 👍🏼

Depends on the size of the glass.

177Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:43 am

kincaids

kincaids
SPIKE wrote:
banksyton wrote:One swallow makes one happy 👍🏼

Depends on the size of the glass.

Depends on the size of the mouth!

178Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:49 am

SPIKE


kincaids wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
banksyton wrote:One swallow makes one happy 👍🏼

Depends on the size of the glass.

Depends on the size of the mouth!





Depends on the size of the throat.

179Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:52 am

kincaids

kincaids
BOTH!

180Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:57 am

SPIKE




But not the oesophagus.

181Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:39 am

kincaids

kincaids
If you say so!

182Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:42 am

SPIKE




simple physics my dear Watson.


183Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 am

kincaids

kincaids
What if the gullet is narrowed?

184Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:45 am

SPIKE


kincaids wrote:What if the gullet is narrowed?

What if the gullet is enlarged?


185Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:51 am

kincaids

kincaids
The latter would accommodate more easily. The former might prevent a full swallow.

186Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:56 am

SPIKE





How many gulps in a swallow ?


187Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:12 pm

banksyton


How many ml’s in a gulp?

188Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:21 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
Whose counting? Laughing

Facts to Consider - Page 8 Downlo10

189Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:39 pm

EricTon

EricTon
Ha ha - nice to see the troll exposed. Be funny if one of his workmates clocks him on here! bounce

190Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:32 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
Robbie Muirheads first ever professional game was for Kilmarnock. It was also Kenny Shiels last game as Kilmarnock manager.

191Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:00 pm

banksyton


Work mates ????
Bwaaaaaaaaah

192Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:46 pm

RonTon

RonTon
hamburgers are made from cow and not pig

193Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:32 pm

banksyton


Well there yea have it porkys no a burger , he’s still a cunt then 😂

194Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:51 pm

F Goodwin

F Goodwin
Hal Stewart always wore a pork pie hat.

195Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:03 pm

Tomton

Tomton
F Goodwin wrote:Hal Stewart always wore a pork pie hat.
Yes - Collar and tie, sports jacket,  neatly pressed flannels, and dress shoes! He shunned the limelight though.

196Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:30 pm

banksyton


He did enjoy a bit oh danishhhhhh but that was before porkies time Facts to Consider - Page 8 7e738810

197Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:37 pm

peejay

peejay
He was a managing director at the Coop I think and pushed 'Rocky Mount' fags.

198Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:29 pm

banksyton


Fags , his speciality then I take it. 😂

199Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:51 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON
peejay wrote:He was a managing director at the Coop I think and pushed 'Rocky Mount' fags.

I think Bumshaften pushes fags too, but that's a story for another day.

200Facts to Consider - Page 8 Empty Re: Facts to Consider on Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm

banksyton


Does he suck or blow his fags , that’s the million dollar question .

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum