Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:49 am

Palaceman

Palaceman
Lifelong Eagles man and always had a soft spot for the 'Ton and Greenock area after David came to us. I understand why so many fans are unhappy right now with Morton being run on washers but please stop accusing DH of underhand dealings. He's just not that sort of guy.

If you want to put the boot in, add your real names and addresses!

2COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:07 am

Archieton

Archieton
More chance of promotion by Christmas mate

3COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:52 am

Palaceman

Palaceman
Guess so. The internet has its very own sort of bully/coward

4COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:22 am

nickr

nickr
It's nothing new though. Some of the stuff Jim Duffy and JJ were subjected to was way OTT

5COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:41 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
It's the way of the world nowadays Palaceman, unfortunately.

It's fair enough to comment on a managers ability with your club, even Hoppy will understand that it comes with the job. Accusing him of backhander dealings with local businessmen is a different kettle of fish and a complete fantasy in people's heads who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

6COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:00 am

SPIKE

Good morning Palaceman,

You will find a lot more abuse on the other site:

http://themortonforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43895&page=3

7COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:24 pm

Pendleton

That forum has been taken over by a few who have spoiled it for the vast majority. Most of the members haven’t posted in years.

8COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:01 pm

lowndes

Pendleton wrote:That forum has been taken over by a few who have spoiled it for the vast majority. Most of the members haven’t posted in years.
It used to be a great message board especially for out of towners like myself but I haven't posted for months. Not a nice place any more.

9COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:31 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Pendleton wrote:That forum has been taken over by a few who have spoiled it for the vast majority. Most of the members haven’t posted in years.
That's largely why Gordon started this message board.

10COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:30 pm

erskine

erskine
Palaceman wrote:Lifelong Eagles man and always had a soft spot for the 'Ton and Greenock area after David came to us. I understand why so many fans are unhappy right now with Morton being run on washers but please stop accusing DH of underhand dealings. He's just not that sort of guy.

Well said. I’m not the only female that’s been bullied off.

11COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:19 pm

wonderton

wonderton
It still gets busy at match time but the rest of the week it's just the same few with the same tiresome twaddle.

Alice.

12COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:14 pm

kidston

kidston
Palaceman wrote:Lifelong Eagles man and always had a soft spot for the 'Ton and Greenock area after David came to us. I understand why so many fans are unhappy right now with Morton being run on washers but please stop accusing DH of underhand dealings. He's just not that sort of guy.

They never will Palaceman. They have ruined a good message board.

13COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:17 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

I don't even think it can call itself a forum any more. Opinions have long since been allowed to be exchanged.

14COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:54 pm

houston

houston
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I don't even think it can call itself a forum any more. Opinions have long since been allowed to be exchanged.
Did you miss a negative there JB?

I agree with your sentiments though - it's not so much a forum as a bunch of immature bullies.

15COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
houston wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Did you miss a negative there JB?

I agree with your sentiments though - it's not so much a forum as a bunch of immature bullies.

No no, all negativity present and correct, if not in words, always in thought, as per usual.

16COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:38 pm

houston

houston
I see what you're driving at now, but opinions are still exchanged so long as they're the right opinions.

17COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:31 pm

JJB

nickr wrote:It's nothing new though. Some of the stuff Jim Duffy and JJ were subjected to was way OTT

I'm sure JJ's wife was even targeted and when things get to that level you know that there's no proper moderation.

18COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:52 pm

McGhee

Shower of sex starved wee poofters if you ask me

19COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:20 pm

erskine

erskine
McGhee wrote:Shower of sex starved wee poofters if you ask me
Naughty but made me smile

20COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:30 pm

stalkton

stalkton
What makes you think there sex starved mate?

21COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:41 am

big sandy

big sandy

I don't think any of them would whisper a word in Davy's earshot.

22COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:03 pm

cowalton

cowalton
big sandy wrote:Lifelong Eagles man and always had a soft spot for the 'Ton and Greenock area after David came to us. I understand why so many fans are unhappy right now with Morton being run on washers but please stop accusing DH of underhand dealings. He's just not that sort of guy.

Of course they wouldn’t. They are bullies and cowards with no conception of decency

23COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:46 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
The Morton Monastery! lol!

24COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:20 pm

TonInDubai

TonInDubai
cowalton wrote:
big sandy wrote:Lifelong Eagles man and always had a soft spot for the 'Ton and Greenock area after David came to us. I understand why so many fans are unhappy right now with Morton being run on washers but please stop accusing DH of underhand dealings. He's just not that sort of guy.

Of course they wouldn’t. They are bullies and cowards with no conception of decency
That's the hard core you're talking about. There are still a few decent guys in there.

25COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN Empty Re: COWARDLY ABUSE OF DAVID HOPKIN on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:37 pm

jess terry

jess terry
[quote="TonInDubai"]

That's the hard core you're talking about. There are still a few decent guys in there.
Be that as may it’s controlled by a few wee diddies who think they’re smart

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]