Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TAXI FOR HOPKIN?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:34 pm

Roberton

Blade Runner wrote:The Rae family are protected by hundreds of little minion happy clappers who won't hear a bad word against them because they saved the club.
You get the same brown nosed sad sacks at every club but Morton seems to have them in millions! whistle

27TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Roberton wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:The Rae family are protected by hundreds of little minion happy clappers who won't hear a bad word against them because they saved the club.
You get the same brown nosed sad sacks at every club but Morton seems to have them in millions! whistle

That's very true mate. There's quite a few faces who are ever present in the directors box game after game. They've been there for years, haven't a clue who they are.

They must be the best brown nosers of them all.

I also noticed there was an old grey haired chap in the dugout yesterday. Any ideas anyone?

28TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Dribbling Mongoose

Dribbling Mongoose
Quick Draw wrote:
Roberton wrote:

That's very true mate. There's quite a few faces who are ever present in the directors box game after game. They've been there for years, haven't a clue who they are.

They must be the best brown nosers of them all.

I also noticed there was an old grey haired chap in the dugout yesterday. Any ideas anyone?
TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 C8ff2d10

29TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:46 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Haha. A bit younger than that mate.

30TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:17 pm

Dribbling Mongoose

Dribbling Mongoose
TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Nick-r10

31TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:39 pm

chipolata

chipolata
I like Hoppy. The squad is mince.

32TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:50 am

Gibbyton

Gibbyton
Just seen a post about captain getting discipline for talking to AB and Hoppy rippin' into the boys on Saturday all stinks

33TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:52 am

Clydeview2

Clydeview2
Taxi for the lot of them if you ask me.

34TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:59 am

stalkton

stalkton
Gibbyton wrote:Just seen a post about captain getting discipline for talking to AB and Hoppy rippin' into the boys on Saturday all stinks
Something is going far wrong mate

35TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:01 am

SPIKE

Dribbling Mongoose wrote:TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Nick-r10

HOO HYMN?

36TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:07 am

Branchy

Very bad vibes coming out if Cappielow right now but easy to target the manager

37TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:25 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
This is the start of relegation.

38TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:27 am

The Toad

The Toad
Don't talk nonsense!

39TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:29 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
The Toad wrote:Don't talk nonsense!

Mark my words. When people who don't know what they're doing, try to do things that they haven't a clue about, it's the start of a slippery slope.

It's hard to imagine that the players could down tools lower than they already have but this could have that effect.

40TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:30 am

The Toad

The Toad
Quick Draw wrote:

Mark my words. When people who don't know what they're doing, try to do things that they haven't a clue about, it's the start of a slippery slope.

It's hard to imagine that the players could down tools lower than they already have but this could have that effect.
Bollocks cyclops

41TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:33 am

stalkton

stalkton
[quote="The Toad"]

Bollocks [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_cyclops.gif[/smiley]
Nope just looked at official website-complete shambles

42TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:35 am

The Toad

The Toad
stalkton wrote:
The Toad wrote:

Their Twitter feed is updated regularly

43TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:19 pm

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
The Toad wrote:
stalkton wrote:
The Toad wrote:

Their Twitter feed is updated regularly
How regularly?
TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Screen10

44TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:20 pm

vaperton

vaperton
If we win on Saturday they'll all be kissing Hoppy's arse again. It's the way of the world! clown

45TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:01 pm

bigsanny

bigsanny
Only as good or bad as your last game

46TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:26 am

SPIKE

19 matches 6 wins 2 draws 11 defeats

47TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:16 am

FTW

Some must be seeing this Saturday's match as last chance saloon for the ginger one.

48TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:46 pm

HikingTon

HikingTon
FTW wrote:Some must be seeing this Saturday's match as last chance saloon for the ginger one.
He's going nowhere. He's on a mission.
TFPC

49TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:27 pm

Delton

Delton
HikingTon wrote:
FTW wrote:Some must be seeing this Saturday's match as last chance saloon for the ginger one.
He's going nowhere. He's on a mission.
TFPC
Paid?

50TAXI FOR HOPKIN? - Page 2 Empty Re: TAXI FOR HOPKIN? on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:37 am

Vito Brigante

Vito Brigante
Even as one of the more optimistic supporters it's unfortunately been a really shit start to the season.

Hopkin has had buttons to play with tho, hopefully he can make some changes in jan and keep us up.
If he takes us down its time to make a change.

We have some good young players, hopefully we can improve.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum