Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:40 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Screen11

Saturday 9th November 3 p.m.

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

2PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:02 am

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
We've just lost by the odd goal to two clubs in the top four, and I guess a crumb of comfort is that we DO have better players available. It's a crazy league, and I'm calling this an away banker! lol!

3PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:59 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Interesting game this. Partick have lost all five home games and we've lost all six away games.

A real shitfest on the cards.

4PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:20 am

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
We'll scoosh it! bounce

5PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I think Partick will get at least a draw at Ayr today. Might be enough for them to start getting their act together at home.

We'll continue to talk ourselves up in the Tele' throughout the week, with tales of just how unlucky we've been. Then Hoppy will continue to serve up a masterclass of junior football tactics.

Banker home win.

6PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:14 pm

BawhirleyTon

BawhirleyTon
The burning question - will butterfingers start again?

7PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:49 pm

Branchy

Agreed. It’s almost as though Rogers is being frozen out in favour of a man who makes the most basic of errors. No amount of good saves makes up for that. Can you imagine trying to defend in front of him?

8PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Very surprised Partick were brushed aside so easily this afternoon. They look in even worse shape than we do.

9PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:11 pm

HikingTon

HikingTon
Blade Runner wrote:Very surprised Partick were brushed aside so easily this afternoon. They look in even worse shape than we do.
Partick Thistle manager Ian McCall: "It was a difficult afternoon. We were really, really poor, and they were very, very good. So not good enough, and I include myself in that.

"We let everybody down. It was lacklustre. The desire wasn't there. I'm absolutely gutted and I hope the players are, I'm sure they are."

Failing to beat that abject fucking rabble next week would be inexcusable. Laughing

10PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 pm

willyTon

willyTon
HikingTon wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:Very surprised Partick were brushed aside so easily this afternoon. They look in even worse shape than we do.
Partick Thistle manager Ian McCall: "It was a difficult afternoon. We were really, really poor, and they were very, very good. So not good enough, and I include myself in that.

"We let everybody down. It was lacklustre. The desire wasn't there. I'm absolutely gutted and I hope the players are, I'm sure they are."

Failing to beat that abject fucking rabble next week would be inexcusable. Laughing
What's wrong with fucking? bounce

11PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:20 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
It’s the rainbow boys with Bungle McCall. smile

12PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:17 am

MidTon

MidTon
This will be the acid test for Hopkin. If your really trying to throw a season you give points to your relegation rivals. Hopefully he will shut up the rumours

13PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:13 pm

wonderton

wonderton
I'm sure Davy and the boys know exactly what's expected of them and I think they'll deliver.

Alice

14PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
wonderton wrote:I'm sure Davy and the boys know exactly what's expected of them and I think they'll deliver.

Alice

It's annoying that they've known what's expected of them in the previous five away games, yet haven't delivered.

15PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:35 pm

JJB

Johnny Bravo wrote:
wonderton wrote:I'm sure Davy and the boys know exactly what's expected of them and I think they'll deliver.

Alice

It's annoying that they've known what's expected of them in the previous five away games, yet haven't delivered.
Really? We're they EXPECTED to beat Dundee. Surely not, but Thistle are rock bottom and we beat them last time so surely we can expect to do it again.

16PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:50 pm

McGhee

First post on here so hope I'm lucky with 0-2

17PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:22 pm

erskine

erskine
Well if it’s predictions time already I’ll go 1-3

18PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:28 pm

stalkton

stalkton
1-1

19PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:55 am

kincaids

kincaids
In for a penny - in for a pound and I reckon we'll thrash them!

20PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 am

bunter

bunter
0-1

21PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Branchy

If he plays Rogers I think we can take the points

22PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:40 pm

jess terry

jess terry
Branchy wrote:If he plays Rogers I think we can take the points
More than one change needed. Still Thistle aren’t that good.

23PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:10 pm

masterton

masterton
We've got to win some of the time! 0-2

24PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:35 pm

evapor8

both defences are mince

2-3

25PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON Empty Re: PARTICK THISTLE v MORTON on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:46 pm

baker street

baker street
evapor8 wrote:both defences are mince

2-3
Yes - that's about the size of it. Not far from us so we'll take in the show! smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum