Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:05 am

The Toad

The Toad
Why is a significant section of our so called 'Ton support so obsessed with the misfortune of other clubs?

Every club has its ups and downs and hopefully we're at the bottom and on the way back soon. It's not nice and it's certainly not clever.

2SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:34 am

cumbraeTon

cumbraeTon
It's perfectly normal for banter and poking fun at rival fans but a section of our support has turned on Falkirk as the target for their juvenile hatred. Doesn't do any credit at all to decent Ton fans IMO.

3SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:53 pm

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
It's just the classical 'hate figure' stuff that's the province of simpletons.

4SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Falkirk will still be in the Premiership before we are. Some of our fans really are the dumbest of the dumb.

5SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
Blade Runner wrote:Falkirk will still be in the Premiership before we are. Some of our fans really are the dumbest of the dumb.
Yes they are but it makes them feel big and strong to be united in hatred. Dare I mention the Holocaust? puke

6SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:42 pm

crabbyton

crabbyton
The Toad wrote:Why is a significant section of our so called 'Ton support so obsessed with the misfortune of other clubs?

Every club has its ups and downs and hopefully we're at the bottom and on the way back soon. It's not nice and it's certainly not clever.
Seems that not nice and not clever are requirements elsewhere! lol!

7SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:55 pm

stalkton

stalkton
Shower of wee dicks why me and most of the mates chucked it

8SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Froggyton

Froggyton
Most decent fans have given up on it tbh

9SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Hopefully they'll all drink themselves to death on the bus home from Dundee.

10SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 pm

BarrTon

BarrTon
Blade Runner wrote:Hopefully they'll all drink themselves to death on the bus home from Dundee.
You're beginning to sound like one of them BR big grin

11SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:25 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
So Falkirk have now reached the top, they'll probably win it with ease now.

I can't quite remember if Duffy hit the top this early in our League 1 season.

Oh I remember now, it was just before half time in the final game of the season.

12SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:06 pm

willyTon

willyTon
Blade Runner wrote:So Falkirk have now reached the top, they'll probably win it with ease now.

I can't quite remember if Duffy hit the top this early in our League 1 season.

Oh I remember now, it was just before half time in the final game of the season.
Why are you so hard on everybody?

13SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM Empty Re: SCHADENFREUDE BECOMING THE NORM on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:22 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
They don’t come any harder than BR

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum