LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was it in a bucket ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Was it in a bucket ? Empty Was it in a bucket ? on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:03 am

SPIKE

2Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:20 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I read that story in a different newspaper yesterday but that one said it was on the back seat.

3Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:22 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Quick Draw wrote:I read that story in a different newspaper yesterday but that one said it was on the back seat.
Splitting hairs! Basketball

4Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:23 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
I've always been very lucky with finding money. Last time was a few years ago, £200 lying on the ground beside a cash machine.

Did I hand it in you might ask? Not a fucking chance. If you're not able to remove money from a cash machine and safely put it in your pocket, tough shit.

5Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:27 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:I've always been very lucky with finding money. Last time was a few years ago, £200 lying on the ground beside a cash machine.

Did I hand it in you might ask? Not a fucking chance. If you're not able to remove money from a cash machine and safely put it in your pocket, tough shit.
Probably dropped by a skint old lady so hope your very proud of yourself. thumbs down

6Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Johnny Bravo wrote:I've always been very lucky with finding money. Last time was a few years ago, £200 lying on the ground beside a cash machine.

Nice one. Nobody would hand in your lost money so I hope you spent it with a clear conscience.

7Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:20 am

SPIKE

A million dollars in cash has been found in the boot of a Toyota Yaris.

It was stuffed in a bucket and was only discovered when police pulled the car over.

https://www.facebook.com/363623854300/posts/10158062162409301/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e

8Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:53 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Ha ha there was a story doing the rounds on the old message board about lost cash in a bucket. Can’t remember much but it went on for ages! smile

9Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:13 am

MidTon

MidTon
After the infamous Stars of 79 show

10Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:22 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
weemanTon wrote:Ha ha there was a story doing the rounds on the old message board about lost cash in a bucket. Can’t remember much but it went on for ages! smile

That money wasn't lost weeman, it was stolen.

11Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:37 am

SPIKE

Went out the doors of the Town Hall?

12Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:34 pm

Tomton

Tomton
Quick Draw wrote:
weemanTon wrote:Ha ha there was a story doing the rounds on the old message board about lost cash in a bucket. Can’t remember much but it went on for ages! smile

That money wasn't lost weeman, it was stolen.
The evidence was never examined though, so everything's just surmise QD.

14Was it in a bucket ? Empty Re: Was it in a bucket ? on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:33 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum