Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OPEN YOUR EYES!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:02 am

Archieton

Archieton
BawhirleyTon wrote:We're painfully marking time until the Rae family finds a way out of the Club. Morton hasn't had a true 'philanthropic' owner in over 100 years, and the Rae legacy is a generation of disenchanted younger fans who cannot see improvement and appear bitter about previous achievements.

This club we love has plenty of potential, and hopefully things are about to change for the better!
Feel sorry for the young brigade tbh.

27OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:15 am

LadyHail

LadyHail
houston wrote:Sometimes I think the (remaining) Morton fans get exactly what they deserve! There's only one man to blame for the current fiasco at Cappielow, and he's even admitted it publicly.

OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Screen10
The real culprit is no longer with us.

28OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:06 am

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
I've given up trying to guess when the Raes will finally leave the club. Can't come quick enough and I'd just love it if we got promoted the year after they did.

29OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:26 am

SPIKE

We could well be promoted after we are relegated.

30OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:26 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
SPIKE wrote:

Could that be part of the master plan? clown

31OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:28 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
weemanTon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Our BoD's aren't capable of any kind of master plan.

32OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:29 am

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:
weemanTon wrote:
SPIKE wrote:

Our BoD's aren't capable of any kind of master plan.
Never said it was the whole board

33OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:34 am

Tomton

Tomton
BawhirleyTon wrote:We're painfully marking time until the Rae family finds a way out of the Club. Morton hasn't had a true 'philanthropic' owner in over 100 years, and the Rae legacy is a generation of disenchanted younger fans who cannot see improvement and appear bitter about previous achievements.

This club we love has plenty of potential, and hopefully things are about to change for the better!
It seems to me that anybody over the age of fifty (ish) has pretty well given up on 'Ton message-boards and forums which is sad because I don't see what's wrong with talking about the good old times.

34OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:18 am

SPIKE

35OPEN YOUR EYES! - Page 2 Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:24 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
For Hal read Rae and for Erik read Ramsboottom. Happy days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum