GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OPEN YOUR EYES!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:11 am

houston

houston
Sometimes I think the (remaining) Morton fans get exactly what they deserve! There's only one man to blame for the current fiasco at Cappielow, and he's even admitted it publicly.

OPEN YOUR EYES! Screen10

2OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:20 am

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

3OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:35 am

PLEDGERTON

PLEDGERTON
Well I suppose you can either laugh or cry. Either way Rae doesn't give a toss. I'm convinced the MCT money has just been used to reduce his own spend. Shocking IMO

4OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:19 am

nickr

nickr
If the boys on the pitch (and the Manager) are doing the best they can I don't see the point in constantly rubbishing them.

5OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:53 am

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
houston wrote:Sometimes I think the (remaining) Morton fans get exactly what they deserve! There's only one man to blame for the current fiasco at Cappielow, and he's even admitted it publicly.

OPEN YOUR EYES! Screen10
Yes he did! If Mr. McLennan's target of £400k had been achieved I suspect nothing would have changed on the pitch. Once a liar - always a liar.

6OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:03 am

crabbyton

crabbyton
The whole thing's a pile of shite.

7OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:46 am

Wylie

Wylie
nickr wrote:If the boys on the pitch (and the Manager) are doing the best they can I don't see the point in constantly rubbishing them.
Have you seen those highlights yet? If that's the best they can do then we've clearly bought a bunch of bargain basement duds.

8OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:56 am

theduffer

theduffer
houston wrote:Sometimes I think the (remaining) Morton fans get exactly what they deserve! There's only one man to blame for the current fiasco at Cappielow, and he's even admitted it publicly.

OPEN YOUR EYES! Screen10
Can't blame anybody for being angry but your bang on with the real culprit. It's almost like there scared to name and shame because he's a name in the town! thumbs down

9OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:44 pm

Delton

Delton
theduffer wrote:

OPEN YOUR EYES! Screen10
Can't blame anybody for being angry but your bang on with the real culprit. It's almost like there scared to name and shame because he's a name in the town! thumbs down
Money talks even when it's not being spent on Daddy's hobby any more. rolls eyes

10OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:57 pm

chipolata

chipolata
Crawford Rae has openly said he's running the club on empty and the 'deal' with MCT was based on well over twice what they pulled in so what do fans expect?

The Manager has to accept some blame, but we're now on our THIRD manager under Rae with the first two walking out on him.

Something just isn't right at Sinclair Street.

11OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:12 pm

weemanTon

weemanTon
If only Hoppy would take advice off themortonforum.com we'd be top of the league. Breaks ma heart to see such expertise goin' to the dogs! lol!

12OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:15 am

burnsroad

burnsroad

OPEN YOUR EYES! Screen10
People have got blinkers on about him in some ways he's worse than Scott

13OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:03 am

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Crawford Rae is still viewed as the messiah in many fans eyes. He's not, he's a very naughty boy.

14OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:08 am

Ball de Ed

Ball de Ed
Johnny Bravo wrote:Crawford Rae is still viewed as the messiah in many fans eyes. He's not, he's a very naughty boy.

He is the son of GOD!

15OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:02 am

stuarton

stuarton
Ball de Ed wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Crawford Rae is still viewed as the messiah in many fans eyes. He's not, he's a very naughty boy.

He is the son of GOD!
Your spot on.

16OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:44 pm

MidTon

MidTon
His mother should give him a good tanking.

17OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:57 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

He should be melted down and made into a chocolate tool.

18OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:00 pm

MidTon

MidTon
Blade Runner wrote:

He should be melted down and made into a chocolate tool.
Fudge fanny springs to mind! happy

19OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:20 pm

bratsimpson

bratsimpson
hahaha

20OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:22 pm

kidston

kidston
chipolata wrote:Crawford Rae has openly said he's running the club on empty and the 'deal' with MCT was based on well over twice what they pulled in so what do fans expect?

The Manager has to accept some blame, but we're now on our THIRD manager under Rae with the first two walking out on him.

I agree! Those who focus blame entirely on manager after manager are simpletons.

21OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:13 am

SPIKE

[quote="kidston"]
chipolata wrote:Crawford Rae has openly said he's running the club on empty and the 'deal' with MCT was based on well over twice what they pulled in so what do fans expect?

Is anything right at Sinclair Street?

22OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 am

stalkton

stalkton
[quote="SPIKE"]

Is anything right at Sinclair Street?
The turn to the Port

23OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:39 am

SPIKE

And beyond.

24OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:18 am

BawhirleyTon

BawhirleyTon
We're painfully marking time until the Rae family finds a way out of the Club. Morton hasn't had a true 'philanthropic' owner in over 100 years, and the Rae legacy is a generation of disenchanted younger fans who cannot see improvement and appear bitter about previous achievements.

This club we love has plenty of potential, and hopefully things are about to change for the better!

25OPEN YOUR EYES! Empty Re: OPEN YOUR EYES! on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:55 am

SPIKE

Evan chew lal lay ??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum