Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... Empty I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:45 pm

bastardo

bastardo
Have a look at this and tell me everything's hunky dory down Cappielow way!
I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... Screen21

2I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... Empty Re: I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:52 pm

SpaTon

SpaTon
That'll soon change if we start scoring goals and getting points!

3I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... Empty Re: I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Tomton

Tomton
SpaTon wrote:That'll soon change if we start scoring goals and getting points!
Of course it will. Today's crowd came off the back of a disappointing loss at Arbroath. The crowd always follows success! smile

4I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... Empty Re: I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Delton

Delton
bastardo wrote:Have a look at this and tell me everything's hunky dory down Cappielow way!
I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... Screen21
It's not and one slightly lucky win changes nothing IMO. Going nowhere till Rae's gone!

5I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... Empty Re: I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:55 pm

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
I'll be surprised if there's as many as that on Tuesday.

6I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... Empty Re: I HATE TO BE A BASTARD BUT..... on Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:13 pm

Delton

Delton
Not so sure BR. You always get that wee flush of enthusiasm after a home victory, and we might see a fair few up the road from Ayr.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum