Talk of the 'Ton
LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOPPY'S POST-MATCH COMMENTS (GREENOCK TELEGRAPH)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Admin

Admin
Admin
HOPPY'S POST-MATCH COMMENTS (GREENOCK TELEGRAPH) David_10
HOPPY'S POST-MATCH COMMENTS (GREENOCK TELEGRAPH) Screen16

http://gmfc1874.forumotion.com

theduffer

theduffer
I see Hoppy's taken a fair bit of abuse elsehwere. Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Couple of good results could see us in playoff position, and they'll all be eating humble pie turn on a new victim! rolls eyes

bastardo

bastardo
If we obviously had a quality squad and it was beaten by Arbroath, I reckon Hoppy would have some answering to do. We don't and the reason is outwith the Manager's control.

wonderton

wonderton
bastardo wrote:If we obviously had a quality squad and it was beaten by Arbroath, I reckon Hoppy would have some answering to do. We don't and the reason is outwith the Manager's control.

I sometimes wonder what they expect from a bargain basement squad.

Alice.

Dribbling Mongoose

Dribbling Mongoose
Hopkin is an Easdale puppet and a dick if you ask me.

SORENSEN

SORENSEN
Dribbling Mongoose wrote:Hopkin is an Easdale puppet and a dick if you ask me.
He's neither SIMPLES! bounce

cappiecat

cappiecat
Correctamundo

friedegg

friedegg
Have you ever met David? unsure

bobbyTon

Have know Davie since Port High days. Good player and good guy. Why do you think he's a dick?

weemanTon

weemanTon
Don’t think anybody did! big grin

Branchy

Not going to argue the toss about how good he’s been as manager but calling him a dick is daft!

Sent from Topic'it App

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
More pish from Hoppy. Part time Arbroath should have been put away inside an hour. Complaining about a last minute refereeing decision preventing us getting a draw is embarrassing and just shows how far we've fallen as a club since the start of the century.

bastardo

bastardo
Johnny Bravo wrote:More pish from Hoppy. Part time Arbroath should have been put away inside an hour. Complaining about a last minute refereeing decision preventing us getting a draw is embarrassing and just shows how far we've fallen as a club since the start of the century.
Not quite at Scott levels yet JB but we're certainly heading in that direction unless something drastic happens.

weemanTon

weemanTon
Johnny Bravo wrote:More pish from Hoppy. Part time Arbroath should have been put away inside an hour. Complaining about a last minute refereeing decision preventing us getting a draw is embarrassing and just shows how far we've fallen as a club since the start of the century.
You tell ‘em Johnny boy big grin

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Worrying times at Cappielow. When a manager starts blaming everyone but himself, you know he's beginning to hurt. Take it on the chin Hoppy, congratulate the opposition and move on.

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Quick Draw wrote:Worrying times at Cappielow. When a manager starts blaming everyone but himself, you know he's beginning to hurt. Take it on the chin Hoppy, congratulate the opposition and move on.

Was thinking the same QD. If Hoppy wants to blame someone he should look at his board, his players and himself.

weemanTon

weemanTon
Looks like part time Arbroath have other ideas Johnny Boy! Another fine victory the day! Twisted Evil

Quick Draw

Quick Draw
Something tells me Hoppy won't be complaining about the referee today.

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Quick Draw wrote:Something tells me Hoppy won't be complaining about the referee today.

Just listened to an interview with John Robertson after the game today and Hoppy should listen and learn what you should say when you get beat.

Delton

Delton
Blade Runner wrote:
Quick Draw wrote:Something tells me Hoppy won't be complaining about the referee today.

Just listened to an interview with John Robertson after the game today and Hoppy should listen and learn what you should say when you get beat.
IMO Hoppy can say what he bloody well likes. He's not being paid to pander to keyboard warriors! lol!

JCB

JCB
Delton wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

IMO Hoppy can say what he bloody well likes. He's not being paid to pander to keyboard warriors! lol!
I don't think he'll be losing any sleep over comments on themortonforum.cunts happy

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
JCB wrote:
Delton wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

I don't think he'll be losing any sleep over comments on themortonforum.cunts happy

Now now, they're not all cunts.

baker street

baker street
Johnny Bravo wrote:
JCB wrote:
Delton wrote:
Blade Runner wrote:

Now now, they're not all cunts.
Haven't posted in months because 90% are - JB

cloch

cloch
75% I’d say

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Laughing Is there a measurement for cuntiness?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum