LOGIN HERE
Talk of the 'Ton

GREENOCK MORTON FANS' FORUM.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greenock would never be the same without Morton

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo
Far from it nowadays. You could walk through the town as an outsider and not see anything to associate the town with Morton, apart from a small corner in Smiths window. Sadly, we'll always be the third best supported team in Greenock.

Auld Cokey

Auld Cokey
Johnny Bravo wrote:Far from it nowadays. You could walk through the town as an outsider and not see anything to associate the town with Morton, apart from a small corner in Smiths window. Sadly, we'll always be the third best supported team in Greenock.
Well - never say never JB but so long as Rae and his acolytes are stinking out the place that'll be correct.

Dribbling Mongoose

Dribbling Mongoose
Johnny Bravo wrote:Far from it nowadays. You could walk through the town as an outsider and not see anything to associate the town with Morton, apart from a small corner in Smiths window. Sadly, we'll always be the third best supported team in Greenock.
I'm told on good authority that the Easdales have their man on the BOD. Seems like it's only a matter of time before we start hearing the flute bands.

eraser

eraser
Dribbling Mongoose wrote:
I'm told on good authority that the Easdales have their man on the BOD. Seems like it's only a matter of time before we start hearing the flute bands.
I'd rather hear flute bands than more drivel from Rae happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum